Military Base - Act 2 Help

Hi guys

I bought this game last week filled with optimism for quick and easy achievement points ......... instead the week has been filled with frustration and a desire to finish this damn game as quickly as I can !!

I'm stuck on the Military Base - Act 2 level ....... not even looking for the coins currently, just can't get out of the level.

I've done the part with Invisible Woman and joined back up with the team - beaten the 1st large robot and moved into the room with the circle in the middle.

From there I go down the corridor and find the room full of desks - go up the lift and find a small room blocked with green energy field and a small room with a computer desk that doesn't activate or anything

Can somebody give me a clue how to get the green force field down or how to activate the computer - and what it does ........ what have I missed. I have fully upgraded the Thing and use his Shockwave in every room, but nothing is triggering

Help me

Mal Skelton

No worries - after playing the level again for an hour or so, finally realised that there is a power box in the room behind the green energy field.

With my rubbish TV I couldn't see it - just had a random attempt with Invisible Woman and her magic blue ball pick up power and somehow rammed it into the power box by accident :-)

Less than an hour later I'd completed the game and collected the rest of the spybots - just 1 coin left to get ( Military Base Act 1 - 1st coin )

Mal Skelton

• 2 years later...
No worries - after playing the level again for an hour or so, finally realised that there is a power box in the room behind the green energy field.

With my rubbish TV I couldn't see it - just had a random attempt with Invisible Woman and her magic blue ball pick up power and somehow rammed it into the power box by accident :-)

Less than an hour later I'd completed the game and collected the rest of the spybots - just 1 coin left to get ( Military Base Act 1 - 1st coin )

Mal Skelton

thank you so much haha, how could I have not thought of that? I did that the in the solo mission before!