The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking fuck for fuck sake TREVOR:

You are cool and funny and all that but STOP getting chased by cops. Every fucking time I switch to him to invest on the stock or just to see what he is doing, half of the time he already got 2-stars and I have to get rid of the 5-0. Can't switch characters either. Not cool man, not cool!

Ah fuck, that is hilarious!

Okay, another bitch. How are you supposed to hide and get away from police, when you hide in a dead-shit quiet alleyway, away from traffic and out of view, yet they somehow appear to drive along a street nearby and magically find you?

This is far more annoying than the police in GTA IV!

If you're freeroaming it then switch cars or they'll be on your ass no matter your map dodging skills.

You are cool and funny and all that but STOP getting chased by cops. Every fucking time I switch to him to invest on the stock or just to see what he is doing, half of the time he already got 2-stars and I have to get rid of the 5-0. Can't switch characters either. Not cool man, not cool!

LOL. This has only ever happened to me once, every other time he wakes up from a hangover.

I came to bitch about the cars that I took time and money to get just right are never in my damn garage. I don't see how this game could be (hopefully) play tested for months and nobody cared about their cars not being in the garage. Yes yes I already check the stupid car lot and I think that idea is stupid. Every damn time I sleep or load up the game, it should put my cars in the damn garage.

Thou the nuke waste sub thing wasn't bad for me. I just watched tv as it slowly moved. Took less then 90 minutes.

Why can't I play tennis as Franklin? His strength stat is the lowest now. :( Doesn't make sense. :p

Never had a wanted level when switching to any of the characters. Not once.

Never had a wanted level when switching to any of the characters. Not once.

Lucky you, that's also one of the first things I've noticed when the official trailer was released. I thought that was really funny when they switched to Trevor and he got chased by cops but now I'm playing by myself, not cool!

This has happened to me 3 times. I hate switching to Trevor. I don't find his hangovers or cop chases funny. They're just annoying.

somehow missing two under the bridge spots even though I followed a guide. Even went back through the whole thing a second time and I'm still missing two... How is this possible? :mad: are there two commonly missed ones? Otherwise, hopefully third time is a charm.

somehow missing two under the bridge spots even though I followed a guide. Even went back through the whole thing a second time and I'm still missing two... How is this possible? :mad: are there two commonly missed ones? Otherwise, hopefully third time is a charm.

The two in the storm drains that require a small helicopter are very commonly missed ones. If your blades touch the sides, chances are it won't count.

The two in the storm drains that require a small helicopter are very commonly missed ones. If your blades touch the sides, chances are it won't count.

Sometimes it'll still count if you hit the side though!

I wish I would stand up faster.

About to get a jet and I accidentally jumped out of the taxi. So it took me like 5 minutes to stand up which is precisely the amount of time it takes for a tank to get in the way of take off.

Rockstar always has this problem in their games. Half the time you will ragdoll for a good 20 seconds before standing up...or it just takes a ridiculously long time to stand up after falling down.

Yeah, just to get run over to death by a car. :(

It's the worst! I got sandwiched between two cars this morning, and then they pulled off and drove away. But it STILL took Franklin about 60 seconds to stand up. I take two steps to the right and as I pan my camera around, I get pulverized by a sports car!

It's the worst! I got sandwiched between two cars this morning, and then they pulled off and drove away. But it STILL took Franklin about 60 seconds to stand up. Doesn't seem like a long time, but it really is lol!

It's almost like they go for a nap everytime they fall. Fucking mind drilling lol.

Speaking of standing up... will someone in this crazy universe please invent some bloody SEATBELTS already? Doing the ol' Windscreen Cannon was sorta' fun in GTAIV, because you could usually survive it. In this game, it tends to be an insta-kill. So you're just tooling along, hit something, and then get insta-killed. That's how REAL LIFE works. I don't need that kind of crap in my chaotic-fun-sandbox games too... :(

Speaking of standing up... will someone in this crazy universe please invent some bloody SEATBELTS already? Doing the ol' Windscreen Cannon was sorta' fun in GTAIV, because you could usually survive it. In this game, it tends to be an insta-kill. So you're just tooling along, hit something, and then get insta-killed. That's how REAL LIFE works. I don't need that kind of crap in my chaotic-fun-sandbox games too... :(

Learn to drive according to traffic rules. :p

That's true. In IV, you would go flying but still survive. In V, you die right before you even make it past the hood of the car. Kinda lame! Rockstar should implement an optional seatbelt button (:dup:) when driving a car.

I completed the Merryweather Heist and got no money in the end, did I do something wrong? I used the helicopter and submarine and went in quiet without killing anyone (until the last few minutes where you had to shoot helicopters down). Anyone know what I did wrong? I've googled it and can't find an answer, even on page two!

I completed the Merryweather Heist and got no money in the end, did I do something wrong? I used the helicopter and submarine and went in quiet without killing anyone (until the last few minutes where you had to shoot helicopters down). Anyone know what I did wrong? I've googled it and can't find an answer, even on page two!

I'm not sure you get money anyways since you have to return the submarine.

You're in the wrong thread, friend - this is for bitching, not asking stupid questions. But since I'm in a good mood: You did nothing wrong. You got no money for that heist because you had to put the loot back afterwards, which was QUITE CLEARLY explained in the cutscene after the heist. Complete with Trevor headbutting some wooden pallets in rage.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread