The Official Skyrim Bitching Thread.

Iceman9482

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread is a little early but as many people complaining about a game that isn't even out yet i guess it is deemed necessary. So many people got the game earlier that shouldn't have been able to and i guess that is my only complaint about the game cause they just piss me off.

I will have the game friday and i might post a review on it.

Yeah, I've got one but it's more directed at Bethesda:

What the fuck were you guys thinking? You know how much we've wanted to play this game, so why make us wait until a stupid day full of 1's (note; I'm not saying that Veterans/Remembrance is stupid, at all)?

We could have had this game weeks ago, and for that I hate you. 1 more day still seems like a month.

God I don't even know where to start on this one. As amazing as this game will be, and it's definitely the #1 contender for my GOTY award, there are just so many things I wish it did different.

I want the ability to interact with everything again. I want to be able to steal pillows and candles and I want objects like plats and cups to actually be worth more than 0 gold because the Economy in Oblivion was extremely broken and unrealistic. I also want to be able to interact with Shelves and Cases and closets and mannequins to display armor, weapons, and objects in a way that makes them neat and organized without fear of bumpign them and everything going flying.

I want to be able to steal things and the whole world not magically know they're stolen so I can sell them to somebody other than my fence.

I want my Acrobatics and Agility Skills back. I also want my Crossbow, throwing knives, thorwing stars, halberds, pikes, etc... to come back.

I want less focus on realistic creatures and more on fantasy-like creatures like we had in Morrowind.

I want an Arena mode where you not only have ranks to rise, but you can challenge people to throughout the game and you can even keep encounter more NPCs with varying challenges and goodies to be collected.

This is just the tip of it. I'm sure there's more, but I'm doing something for more interesting in my other browser right now, so I'm not too worried about it at the moment.

This is just the tip of it. I'm sure there's more, but I'm doing something for more interesting in my other browser right now, so I'm not too worried about it at the moment.

Make sure to clean up afterwards, and don't get it on your hands. If you get it in the keyboard, it can be a hassle to get out.

God I don't even know where to start on this one. As amazing as this game will be, and it's definitely the #1 contender for my GOTY award, there are just so many things I wish it did different.

I want the ability to interact with everything again. I want to be able to steal pillows and candles and I want objects like plats and cups to actually be worth more than 0 gold because the Economy in Oblivion was extremely broken and unrealistic. I also want to be able to interact with Shelves and Cases and closets and mannequins to display armor, weapons, and objects in a way that makes them neat and organized without fear of bumpign them and everything going flying.

I want to be able to steal things and the whole world not magically know they're stolen so I can sell them to somebody other than my fence.

I want my Acrobatics and Agility Skills back. I also want my Crossbow, throwing knives, thorwing stars, halberds, pikes, etc... to come back.

I want less focus on realistic creatures and more on fantasy-like creatures like we had in Morrowind.

I want an Arena mode where you not only have ranks to rise, but you can challenge people to throughout the game and you can even keep encounter more NPCs with varying challenges and goodies to be collected.

In regards to what I bolded, there IS an Activate Bookshelf feature for easy displaying. I don't know about for other things... but I know there is an Activate Bookshelf.

The game it´s not officially out, and of course no one has download day 1 patch 1.1, so...who the fuck is going to bitch??

Anyway, will be fun to read some of the bitching the people will come out with.

I´m expecting a few "the game does not tell me what to do", some "fuck it, it has bugs all over the game...(not like the rest of the games in this generation...:confused:), maybe one or two "this should have been 4 DVD´s for grapichs" and like 22 "this should have multiplayer".

Make sure to clean up afterwards, and don't get it on your hands. If you get it in the keyboard, it can be a hassle to get out.

Amusingly enough, that actually is not it. If you'd caught me about 2 years ago you would've been correct, but right now that more interesting thing to do is actually Minecraft. Lol. I usually surf the web while I hideout in my house to avoid mobs.

YES! To be able to interact and take any and everything would be amazing!

You can take pillows, bowls, spoons, baskets etc etc and most of them are worth 1-15+ gold not 0, plus there are an insane amount of food and ingredients and you can cook the food which gives more hp and selling value, e.g go to a cooking pot and cook a cabbage soup from cabbage+potato+salt, there are ton of combinations and you find new foods and ingredients every time you go somewhere new.

As a die-hard Oblivion hater, I must admit that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Skyrim.

20 hours in and no bugs/glitches found, varied dungeons, stunning graphics, sidequests are quite interesting and fleshed out, improved leveling system (although purists may disagree).

Every couple of hours, I think about MW3 and that I'll pop it in later on, but I just can't get myself to swap discs and leave Skyrim. :p

As a die-hard Oblivion hater, I must admit that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Skyrim.

20 hours in and no bugs/glitches found, varied dungeons, stunning graphics, sidequests are quite interesting and fleshed out, improved leveling system (although purists may disagree).

Every couple of hours, I think about MW3 and that I'll pop it in later on, but I just can't get myself to swap discs and leave Skyrim. :p

To me the graphics are a bit of a bummer. Lot of popping in.

Riding a horse aint that much fun anymore, somehow they managed to make the horse riding even more unrealistic then oblivion (how did they managed that i ask myself..)

i bought the cheapest horse for 1000 gold in whiterun. and i'll give you this.. don't spend a coin on those useless creatures..

To me the graphics are a bit of a bummer. Lot of popping in.

Riding a horse aint that much fun anymore, somehow they managed to make the horse riding even more unrealistic then oblivion (how did they managed that i ask myself..)

i bought the cheapest horse for 1000 gold in whiterun. and i'll give you this.. don't spend a coin on those useless creatures..

Pop in is not as bad as Oblivion was and graphics for the environments like forests etc are amazing. Horses are dreadful, yea, they look horrible and don't feel right, they should have left them out or replace them with something else lol

Haha, I second that... but I always walk though, harvesting plants, catching butterflies and all that shit. :)

The ONLY problem with it so far, and this is an actual complaint.... not going to bitch that I can't steal a fucking pillow....... No defense while dual weilding. At least give me a parry, even if it doesn't activate often.

I do find it rather irritating that so many people complain about the most trivial shit that adds almost nothing to the game. Go make a game of the year, then critique every minute detail.

I know I've had problems bumping into dragons on my way to work recently. So, yea... less realistic creatures! :p

My "bitch" is that you Euros got it earlier, even if you weren't supposed to!

Yeah, because the US get nearly all games earlier then Europe...but well ;)

The only thing i´m bitching is the new wave of bitching threads for every game. I got a question: Why you all don´t learn to programing games and make it better you pussys? Game ist one of the best...

I got a question: Why you all don´t learn to programing games and make it better you pussys? Game ist one of the best...

What a bullshit argument. None of us have these aspirations, while they do, as that is what they get paid for.

I don't know what job you have but if a client/superior complains about your work, do you tell him to fuck off and do it himself aswell ? Because that's basically what you're saying.

My only gripe is the American accents, no offense intended to any americans but it would of been better with Nordic/Scandinavian accents, i half expect a character to say "sup dude, there's a douche over in lake yorgrim who's been dissing my sister, i want you to get over there and kick his butt" ;)