Achievement Discussion

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rented this game and i didn't even know how easy it was.. then i came on the this site checked the guide and the list ans seen only 5 achievements for it. I must say this is the shortest achievement list ever and by far the easiest 1000 points .. i think they should have made this a launch title or something .. or the developers just don't know what they are doing by making the achievements so easy to get .. i played the game to get the 1000 and i stopped .. what a damn joke

Funny Story:

I got it yesterday from Gamefly. I put it in, got the 1000 points and

had it back in the mail before the mailman was finished with my subdivision.

Lmao. Thats pretty funny. The mail man was probably like what the hell? Or he just thought it was another game you were sending back.

That reminds me of what my friend did. Gamefly already shipped fusion frenzy 2 to his house, but he didnt get it yet. So over the weekend, he was sleeping over my house, and i had just gotten it from gamefly. So he steals the game from me, starts playing it (we had 2 tvs and 360s hooked up in my room) and got the full 1000 in that. Then when he got home and got the mail, he shipped that baby right back.