what's your favourite franchise, studio, dev and publisher?

gsk694

Rockstar are pretty much the only company that haven't had a single disappointing game released imo.

http://uncrate.com/p/2006/05/rockstar-table-tennis.jpg

I can say i was severly disapointed with the Achivement/Trophy list for Max Payne. I have also been disapointed with the forced multiplayer, however at least the SP has still been amazing

http://uncrate.com/p/2006/05/rockstar-table-tennis.jpg

I can say i was severly disapointed with the Achivement/Trophy list for Max Payne. I have also been disapointed with the forced multiplayer, however at least the SP has still been amazing

Nah all achievements/trophy's aside, I quite enjoyed the Max Payne 3 multiplayer and even Table Tennis was decent..for Table Tennis fans of course. :p

I can say i was severly disapointed with the Achivement/Trophy list for Max Payne.

How so? It was challenging and different. The MP achievements weren't hard at all and the story was good enough to play through 3+ times.

Forced MP? Unless someone has a gun to your head...nothing is ever forced.

Forced as in forced into a single player game. IE games where it doesnt belong. As for MP no it wasnt It was a good story worth a play but 3 no way

Well to be fair, regular difficulty modes, old school mode, and the arcade New York minute modes all brought something new to the table so it was fun.

And true about the MP, but it was fun for a couple of weeks and wasn't that big of a deal of being "tacked on" like Tomb Raider's MP, or newer games. No one really made a big deal about Max Payne's MP when it was announced.

I've played through the Max Payne 3 story 4 times so far and I'm quite looking forward to doing my hardcore playthrough. Then of course I have the two NYM playthroughs. One of the few story modes that haven't bored me after so many playthroughs. Did I mention playthrough?

New York Minute Hardcore was actually one of the more entertaining, while challenging achievements I've made attempt in obtaining in a while. I wish you good luck if and when you try to get it!

Max Payne has an amazing story. James McCaffery man...his voice work is flawless.