Team Fortress 2 Achievement Guide.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/308/UPirE9U=.jpgSentry Gunner 5http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Accumulate 10 sentry gun kills with a single sentry.

-Set your class to an engineer and set up a sentry gun around the intelligence and anyone going for the intelligence should die.

this is a dumb tip. as spy will zap it or something, never got past 5 kills doing this... and you should've included more tips!

• 2 weeks later...

the way i got my flamethrower achievement there was a heavy and i set him on fire and he kept gettin health in a shed so i kept setting him on fire and after 5 times the achievement popped up unexpectedly. so to all of you this method works which makes it easier if the person is being healed by a medic

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/308/UPps-0g=.jpgTeam Doctor 5http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Accumulate 25000 heal points as a medic.

Be the team medic for around 10 games and this should unlock if you keep healing your injured team mates.

There is a way to boost this. Just have your friend have his class as a soldier, then have him shoot himself while you heal him. hould be a bit quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

the absolute quickest way to boost kills towards hardcore is by using the sapper method. defense team spawns as engineer and places a turret and dispenser right outside the enemy spawn. offense spawns as a spy, disquises himself, and gets his sapper out. the engineer keep hitting the sappers with the wrench and the spy stops putting them on briefly as the turret runs low on health, the engineer wacks the turret a couple more times with the wrench and then the sappers resume.

on defense on dust bowl, you can get 170 kills (each sapper counts as a kill) in an unextended match (meaning no caps). That means in around 30-35 minutes one person can boost ALL kills towards the 1,000. Or in an hour 2 people can reciprocate.

• 2 weeks later...

Spies piss me off, I got Hardcore using a Rocket Launcher :)

I found out you can get the Pyro achievement with a friend by lighting him up as he runs between you and the health cupboard in his base, such as in the upstairs area of 2fort.

Damn I hate Spies, remember kids, shoot your allies if they're not talking!

Sniping is bloody hard on that game, I got 25 headshots honestly, was bloody hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
the absolute quickest way to boost kills towards hardcore is by using the sapper method. defense team spawns as engineer and places a turret and dispenser right outside the enemy spawn. offense spawns as a spy, disquises himself, and gets his sapper out. the engineer keep hitting the sappers with the wrench and the spy stops putting them on briefly as the turret runs low on health, the engineer wacks the turret a couple more times with the wrench and then the sappers resume.

on defense on dust bowl, you can get 170 kills (each sapper counts as a kill) in an unextended match (meaning no caps). That means in around 30-35 minutes one person can boost ALL kills towards the 1,000. Or in an hour 2 people can reciprocate.

Maybe this was a glitch that was patched, but it doesn't work anymore.

• 3 weeks later...