Collectibles Farming Guide

Now what a terrible grind it was..... i dont ever want to remember about it. But here is a quick tip if not yet covered here (i really do not want to review the topic because of bad taste in my mouth still strong after this)

So this MINAC boss is a huge one and after you decide to kill it to go get your loot, its body will still be there, dead, covering quite some ground and some loot with its large butt.

What i did was go back using teleport i came into the area and then teleport myself again into MINAC area. MINAC will be gone (you wont have to fight it again) and the loot it was blocking to pick, will be yours to collect. Just remember that the area building will be back in its place too, so collect your loot from its place before you leave and go back the boss area.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've been 1 achievement short of completing this game for so long, I need a couple more pizza drops and I'm going to give this a try, I hope it works!

Edit: Got so impatient and started to loot after 3 hours, looted one pizza and achievement pops up, whoooohooo!

Edited by Frazerz1990

• 3 weeks later...

Let my xbox run for 8 hours last night and collected the following this morning. Going to have to do this again for probably another 3-4 hours. Those Oil Cans have been real dicks thus far.

3D Glasses – 36

Clap fish – 42

Oil cans – 9

Pizza – 10

Panties – 20

Bobblehead – 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

glitches still happen. fuckin lost all my exp. cuz joining a friends game and there was too many loot items on the ground and we were gonna share them, but soon as i joined game bugged the fuck out and lost all my equipped items/weapons/shield and all my experience evaporated into thin fuckin air...:mad:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if anybody mentioned it already, but if you choose to play and shoot claptraps than hide for few hours, you actually don't have to kill them on your own. If you stay close to minac 'wheels' when he opens front door, the claptraps kill themselfs when trying to go out. It's about 6 claptraps every time. When he moves to next point simply run after him and repeat, but I think it can be done only with siren class using phasewak. You need to run fast enough to stay close to him. Of course you have to destroy every turret earlier.

• 5 weeks later...
I don't know if anybody mentioned it already, but if you choose to play and shoot claptraps than hide for few hours, you actually don't have to kill them on your own. If you stay close to minac 'wheels' when he opens front door, the claptraps kill themselfs when trying to go out. It's about 6 claptraps every time. When he moves to next point simply run after him and repeat, but I think it can be done only with siren class using phasewak. You need to run fast enough to stay close to him. Of course you have to destroy every turret earlier.

OR you could hide behind the rock mentioned in the original guide. The clap traps always kill themselves (they blow up) so you don't have to keep running and hiding behind the MINAC. Wait 'x' amount of hours and then run around and pick everything up. Easy.

OR you could hide behind the rock mentioned in the original guide. The clap traps always kill themselves (they blow up) so you don't have to keep running and hiding behind the MINAC. Wait 'x' amount of hours and then run around and pick everything up. Easy.

OR you could sit in the middle of the map out of MINAC's path with a modded shield.

Can you fight MINAC again after beating him? I know you can on a second playthrough, but can you fight him multiple times in one playthrough? If you can, do you just go back to the area you originally fought him? I'm a few short on a couple of the collectibles.

Once you've beaten the MINAC and left the area (Arid Badlands), you arrive at Tartarus Station. From there, just go back the same way you went the first time. You will have to kill Knoxx-Trap, Ned-Trap and Steele-Trap again, but they shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

After beating the MINAC you can always go back to Tartarus Station and the MINAC will respawn. I needed 3 seperate grinding sessions to get all pizzas and bobbleheads.

i managed to get all the collectibles in about 2 hours by shooting the claptraps instead of hiding and waiting. if you hide he will only send out 2 claptraps at a time whereas if you shoot them you can get 12-15. you do the math

Once you've beaten the MINAC and left the area (Arid Badlands), you arrive at Tartarus Station. From there, just go back the same way you went the first time. You will have to kill Knoxx-Trap, Ned-Trap and Steele-Trap again, but they shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

After beating the MINAC you can always go back to Tartarus Station and the MINAC will respawn. I needed 3 seperate grinding sessions to get all pizzas and bobbleheads.

Thanks man. I have a feeling I'm going to need 3 or so sessions too.

• 2 weeks later...