Treasure Trove Achievement Guide

Achiever TM

I was pretty sure I got them all without the guide, but the achievement didn't pop up. I used the guide then, and found like 1 or 2 more. Still haven't checked half Uhra and Numara, but if they aren't there dunno what I'm going to do...

You're probably better off doing a New Game+.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide, I started replaying the game because I didn't know what I missed the first time and just as soon as I got to disk 4 I saw that you had to go back in the burning cave for an item. I reloaded my first game went to the cave and boom achievement popped. Yay.

Hey I was wondering is there any way to know you obtained Treasure Trove a second time if you already have the achievement as I am playing this game agian and was wanting to try and go for everything again but if there is no definite way to know if you obtained it or not I might just give it a miss ??? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey I was wondering is there any way to know you obtained Treasure Trove a second time if you already have the achievement as I am playing this game agian and was wanting to try and go for everything again but if there is no definite way to know if you obtained it or not I might just give it a miss ??? :confused:

I don't think there is a way to be sure if you have obtained Treasure Trove a second time..

Does it matter if the DLC was installed when you started a new game, because I followed this guide to a T and still did not get the achievement?? Any help would be appreciated

No it doesn't matter.. DLC items do not count toward Treasure Trove..

Alright thanks!! Another question though, There have been a few chests that I've come across that I've opened but Ill have x99 of that item in my inventory so the chest will close back up and it wont let me take them, DO you know if that counts as I found it or do I have to sell some of my inventory and go back and get those chests?? Cuz I have no idea why this achievement wont pop for me.

Alright thanks!! Another question though, There have been a few chests that I've come across that I've opened but Ill have x99 of that item in my inventory so the chest will close back up and it wont let me take them, DO you know if that counts as I found it or do I have to sell some of my inventory and go back and get those chests?? Cuz I have no idea why this achievement wont pop for me.

yes i believe that you need to drop or sell some of your items and open the chest again for it to count as found/opened

I found the following list to be very helpful in trying to hunt down that last missing item. Obviously if you have all the spells those can be checked off and the same thing with seeds, accessories and weapons. It is all of the other items that make things a pain but to short the list even more by knowing what can be purchase in the auction house helps.

Disc 1

Highlands of Wohl

Sea of Baus

Numara Troop Camp

Disc 2

Old Sorceress' Mansion - (All of the "Past Within the Mirror" areas)

Experimental Staff

Samanese Merchant Ship

Disc 3

Khent

Gohtza - Middle Town

Gohtza - High Town

Gohtza - Rosa's Restaurant

Gohtza Station - Waiting Room

Gohtza Station - Platform

Aurora-Bound Train

Snow Covered Trail

East-Bound Track

Old Gohtza (Includes Eastern and Western Districts, along with the Scrap Dungeon)

Uhra Sewers - Giant Drain

Uhra Sewers - Conduit

Uhra Sewers - Treatment Plant

Uhra Sewers - Magic Tank

Disc 4

Grand Staff

Grand Staff Redux

These are the places that you cannot return and therefore the items should be available in the auction house. Some of these you mentioned in the guide others you did not.

After the arthersauros(or whatever its called) mini game while protecting numara, Listed on this guide there is -Ninn's Boutique 1 item

1- Pick Item - 3x Purgatore Ore

Where in ninns botique do you pick this item up, I dont rememeber getting this and also its not listed in the prima guide??

Do common items like Healing Medicine etc count towards this achievement?

Yes they do, any item that is in the field, either in pots, chests, trees, posters, plants, drawers, cabinets etc...

TIP : I found this out the hard way, but if your inventory is filling up with certain components or medicines, you should sell or drop some and stay around 80 or 90, because if your at x99 with that item and you open a chest with that item in it it will tell you that your inventory is full and you cant take that item at that point and you will have to go back and find those chests in order for the achievement to pop...which is what I had to do and it sucked!!

• 1 month later...

i have been following this guide and it has done wounders for me! but i have messed up twice through lack of concentration! i failed to do a side quest in time granting me the - Obsidian Spirit Band - can i get it elsewhere and still get the achievements for mastering all skills?...this is off topic i know but didnt want to post on 2 differant things so dont worry if you dont know :)

the main thing im posting on here about is the battle with the four Arthrosaurus at the Numara Offshore, i was too busy fighting the bloody things i forgot to collect the items there and i have gone back looking but cant find a thing, have i messed up my Treasure Trove achievement or can i still get these items somewhere?

thanks in advance! :D

• 3 months later...