Achievement ?'s

III SS III

i managed to get faintear in lvl 1

what its based on is the number of the yellow medals you have at the end of the boss

i dont know the exact number

if you hold down the shot button the medals grow bigger and are worth more

i didnt get enough for the third lvl

no luck on ture endings either

EDIT:

i just played through lvl 1 again and ended with 1990 medals and she didnt appear so i assume you need over 2k in medals to get her to appear

no clue on the 3rd lvl

hope this helps

anyway i can contribute to the achievement guide?

Yeah. I think 2000+ is the magic number. Best way to do this guys is to use the anchor and destroy enemies with the thrown ships. shooting while they are on screen to make the points grow is helpful. but if you get greedy you'll lose points. Just try not to die because you lose about 20% of your points when you do it seems.

And to get the no bomb clear is easy. Just keep continuing through the game without pushing the bomb button. Hell. turn your bombs off in the controller settings if you like to avoid temptation.

Edit: Oh yeah, you get 2 gamer pictures from the game. I guess either for DLing it or for beating both the girls games. (Normal ending). I love when they give me gamerpics.

Hrmmm.... Well I know that you need 2000 to access the 4th form of the 1st stage boss. If you finish him with a thrown object it should net enough for either a 5th form or Faintear.

Edit:Okay, I just beat the 1st stage without dying. and i had 2453 Points, So the new magic number is 2500 points for her to appear. Keep at it boys!

Edit2: Okay, 2500 Points unlocks 5th form of the boss. Then I got hit and was knocked down to 2100. Had nothing to throw at the 5th form (even bombs barely damage it) So I wager you need about 3000 for Faintear to appear.

I got Faintear to appear with about 3900 metals on lvl 3, I had to continue though while fighting her so when I beat her, I assume thats why I got no achievement.

EDIT:

It may have been because I skipped to level 3, so after changing it back to default, I got this achievement using 2 cc's.

You could jack up your lives in the options, but that might turn the achievements off.

As far as the Faintear achievements are concerned, changing the options (Easy mode, lives etc.) doesn't mess with the achievements.

I believe the same can be said about the other achievements and that the only thing the options will affect is, like the game tells you, the leaderboards.

hey guys heres a video of unlocking faintear on lvl 1

I'm a complete noob to this game, but I gotta ask how you manage to "suck in" the yellow metals that cover the screen. Is there a certain button you press and hold?

Appreciate the video, it gives me hope! I'll try it this evening myself.

I'm a complete noob to this game, but I gotta ask how you manage to "suck in" the yellow metals that cover the screen. Is there a certain button you press and hold?

Appreciate the video, it gives me hope! I'll try it this evening myself.

Release the fire button and they will all home in to you.

Some damned good posts in here. ^_^ I kept trying to get Faintear on level 1 and managed to get 2950-2970 on it in two go throughs on Normal. Level 3 I did about... 3k-ish.

Definately an awesome game though. I don't think I've ever enjoyed getting achievements this much!

Definately an awesome game though. I don't think I've ever enjoyed getting achievements this much!

same here, i love these kind of games. i've played so many games like this one my ps2 and on my pc. it actually makes getting the achievements fun.

• 4 weeks later...