Formatted Guide to Like The Back Of My Hand

Str8up_wizard

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know lots of you have e-mailed midway and got the same responses but has anyone tried to call them? i was looking at the "CONTACT US" page on midways site and it has phone numbers there. maybe if someone called them they would speak to an actual representative from midway and might get a better answer than what has already been givin.

i think i might try it right now if i can find my phone :p

glitched is an matter of perception.

to be glitched on an xbox 360, would mean that an numerical charater would have had to be added.. as in

instead of being

FFF220(Power Amp) X1/COLLECT

it would be

FFF220 x10/COLLECT

what im saying is the only possible mess up that the computer would allow would be an numerical error that could only happen from miss typing meaning.

we may have to collect (maybe just one) the items more than once

i know lots of you have e-mailed midway and got the same responses but has anyone tried to call them? i was looking at the "CONTACT US" page on midways site and it has phone numbers there. maybe if someone called them they would speak to an actual representative from midway and might get a better answer than what has already been givin.

i think i might try it right now if i can find my phone :p

Maybe you can talk to Cliffy B. ^^

what do mean achievements are never glitched?? you might just have to do it more then once???

oh i mean that the achievements go through an attachment code. basically to be an "Glitched" achievement does't necessarily mean that we cant achieve it , just that when it was being programmed in there was an type error that (more than likely) was over how many times you must collect.

Im not necessarily an expert with the Xbox dash and XBL but im am very experienced with using Microsoft OS programming styles, and im assuming that the XBL and XBD are formally the same.

just on an side note to all those who dont want microsoft bloatware but hate apple there SOON will be an alternative other than linux they are finalizing GOOGLE's OS and soon we will all have 1 lauguage computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooo

this may be old but i just saw sumthin weird bout Gateway. I noticed the cranes in the snowy part at the end of them theres sumthin glowing red. It looks like fire but maybe there an invulability power up there as well. i saw it thru the sniper scope where the redeemer is on Gateway. i dunno if tis a power up tho cuz how the hell can u jump that high up to get there? even with the jumping boots.

Ok everone, i just sent this message to Epic games, and we will see what comes back...

Listen up Epic... In Unreal Tournament III there is an achievement called like the back of my hand... ITS GLITCHED/BROKEN/UNACHIEVEABLE! I know it, and YOU KNOW IT. I speak for millions of gamers, but specifically the gamers on http://www.xbox360achievements.org. We have compiled multiple lists and crossed checked them with each other since this game came out!! FIX THIS PROBLEM. I expect a real answer and not some BS automated answer like the ones you have sent to everyone else. I want to know why this does not work. Also, i want to know WHEN and HOW you are going to fix this... Thank you for listening, and i hope you solve this soon.

Everyone feel free to copy and paste this and send it to http://forums.epicgames.com/sendmessage.php

Thats where i sent it. Lets send them the same message like they did to us! lol

I'm sure this route has already been taken or attempted BUT we should send them a copy of our most recent list, ask them not to tell us what we are missing BUT to tell us if that list IS missing something because we know full well they won't tell us any locations. Then it is only a question of searching. If they on the other hand say it is complete then we should beg for an update of some sort to fix the troublesome glitch ;).

i hope were missing like 1 thing on a really easy map like morbias arena or sumthin and they tell us. cuz if they have to update i cuz its glitched i have a feeling we would have to collect everything alll over again soooo heres to just 1 more power up to be uncovered.

Ok everone, i just sent this message to Epic games, and we will see what comes back...

Listen up Epic... In Unreal Tournament III there is an achievement called like the back of my hand... ITS GLITCHED/BROKEN/UNACHIEVEABLE! I know it, and YOU KNOW IT. I speak for millions of gamers, but specifically the gamers on www.xbox360achievements.org. We have compiled multiple lists and crossed checked them with each other since this game came out!! FIX THIS PROBLEM. I expect a real answer and not some BS automated answer like the ones you have sent to everyone else. I want to know why this does not work. Also, i want to know WHEN and HOW you are going to fix this... Thank you for listening, and i hope you solve this soon.

Everyone feel free to copy and paste this and send it to http://forums.epicgames.com/sendmessage.php

Thats where i sent it. Lets send them the same message like they did to us! lol

Don't think that will work since that's for sending messages to the site administrator.

Does anyone have an email address for Midway or Epic? I won't be buying this game unless they fix this achievement, and I just wanted to make them aware of the fact.

Thanks