January Subscriber Tournament Sign Ups

Creech

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/mediadump/forza.jpg

Time to sign up for the January Subscriber Tournament! We are playing Forza 3 as voted on by the subscriber base, and the tournament will be held on January 31st at noon PT/3pm ET/8pm GMT.

Note that this is 2 hours after the start of the site's NBA Live 07 1000 Online event, so make sure you come to both for the best badge goodness!

If you are a staff member or subscriber and want to participate, enter in your gamertag below.

If you are not currently a subscriber or a staff member and want to participate, you will need to subscribe no later than Wednesday, 27-Jan, 23:59 Pacific Time and then post your gamertag below. In theory you could impress the hell out of Minty and Webb and become a staff member by then, but frankly your chances are pretty slim and they are hardcore as bosses. Much easier to subscribe.

Sign-ups close at noon PT on Saturday, 30-Jan.

Edited by Creech

GT: CRU x360a

Suggestions I think S class should be the class we work with! that way there are upgrades, but they aren't the best either and I will still take skill to win.. As far as the course that really don't matter. Maple Valley would a good choice, It's not overly large and it has straight aways and curves.. But I do think S class would be the best to work with :)

<3 forza

EDIT: I'm gonna let you know last min If I will be joining this tourney. Sorry

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

GT: CRU x360a

Suggestions I think S class should be the class we work with! that way there are upgrades, but they aren't the best either and I will still take skill to win.. As far as the course that really don't matter. Maple Valley would a good choice, It's not overly large and it has straight aways and curves.. But I do think S class would be the best to work with :)

<3 forza

I think we should all race mini coopers. Ive done that in the past with people and its super fun.

Well, I think i should be able to participate this weekend..... i hope i get home in time to get online. But i'll enter my name in anyway to participate!

KFZ Nobody is the GT

I think we should all race mini coopers. Ive done that in the past with people and its super fun.

Sounds really fun to me seeing as i'll be driving a mini soon.