Fable: The Journey

dreamars87

So, I assume everyone has heard about the upcoming Fable game. Does anyone know if this will be strictly a Kinect game? I surely hope not, I watched a demo video and it looks like it would be really annoying to have to use your body to move and fight. I hope that it can be played without Kinect, otherwise I think there will be a lot of lost Fable fans.

Thoughts?

It is Kinect only. I might think about getting it in the future once there is a price drop and I play the other Fables, but it all depends on how well the Kinect works with the game. I hope it works well since it seems like an interesting game, but we won't know until it comes out unfortunately :/

This is really too bad. I think they are basically shooting themselves in the foot by alienating the non-kinect crowd.

I played all three and was a fan but I think the series in general is done.

Now if they want to make a grittier kinect rpg with real sword battles, and mage duels, I may jump on the bandwagon but it would have to be something truly spectacular.

I completed Fable with mt bro when it came out, and I thought it was truly epic. Then I bought Fable 2, although competing it really easy and gettin most of the achievements for it. Then I got Fable 3, and never like it one bit. I feel like the games are way too boring and short, and as far as RPG title goes, Bethesda have nothing to worry about.

If Fable had been made a true open world RPG, with loads of towns and quests and other locations, then the series could have been epic. As it is, Fable has gone downhill, and Peter Molyneux will alienate a lot of fans. How many people will spend £80 on Kinnect for the new Fable? Not many I'm guessing. I'm not hoping it fails, just sad that a lot of people won't have the chance to play it.