Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to run through waves of horde. I need like 800 waves and Horde is done. I'm running on casual with Super Reload, Infinite Ammo, and Vampire. Preferably Raven Down, since it's so small. Plus, I get to build 2 command centers from the same base for clearing shit faster. I'll be on like another 4 hours. I'm on mostly all day. Sometimes Halo. Sometimes Gears.

GT: NoLifeDGenerate

need 3 more players we are going for

Force Multiplier (achievement needs 5 players)

any map on Insane (have all mutators to make it easier)

and I have one ribbon left to get and I need to revive

all 4 teammates in one round of horde

will help with other things of course

these matches will be starting in the next hour by 5:30 central and will add anyone who messages me before we try to fill it need 3 players maybe even less

message me on live

GT: Mr DRowe

Looking to get a team together to knock out the following:

Wreaking Locust Vengance in Beast Mode

Enriched and Fortified (grinding through Horde Mode)

Most, if not all 4-player co-op achievements. Including the force multiplier medals and First Among Equals. And trying to get through the campaign on insane mode.

Preferably, I would like to get a team together that can dedicate some time to knocking these out. If you're in the middle of going for Seriously 3.0, this may be a good place to work on grinding some of those challenges up.

I am on EST, usually have time in the evenings, have a mic and prefer to work as a team. Please be of the same mindset and have the same capabilities. Let me know what achievements you need, I'm more than happy to trade.

GT: Ixion Firewheel

If anyone is looking to boost the medals for horde waves and cash earned then I have sessions set up on TA for monday and tuesday. Sign up there if you can make it.

Well, that's just dandy. Too bad TA is so full of bullshit sessions for this game it's near impossible to locate horde ones. The more I look through them, the more annoyed I get at the stupid shit people are lazy enough to ask for help boosting.

Hey I'm through 3 acts on insane with 4 people. I only need to do the last 2 acts on insane. If anyone could help me beat this I've been trying to since the game came out. Also I am willing to repeat levels or help anyone get any others as well

PS I have all the dlc as well