Oh God the Visuals are so awful

SK L4xX

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either you're completely blind/oblivious or you haven't played the game. The framerate when driving in a busy area (just one example) is nowhere near 30fps. The game is awesome but the framerate is often horrible. That's just a fact. I just played it 20 minutes ago ffs.

Really? I haven't played the game, but I've watched a lot of streaming of it, and I've never seen the framerate drop. It's very consistent. If you're playing it, then your console is either knackered, or you have a bad pirated copy (which I find hilarious, you thieving scum).

I've watched a lot of the leaked footage and the graphics are my least concern. I don't really ever notice anything wrong when it comes to a graphical stand point. The only thing that concerns me is how the cars handle and how dead looking the city is with the lack of pedestrians.

The only time GTA V has decent graphics is if you absolutely stand still and do nothing lol. Textures are amazing but useless if there is zero anti aliasing....when you drive on the street you can barely see anything in the background because of all the steps and flicker.... It was a big mistake not to wait for the next generation.... now you have a huge story game with awesome gameplay which looks like shit and lags as hell.... thank you rockstar... dont get me wrong graphics is the least i care but this gives me headaches....they could've at least manage to get constant 30 frames...

you just stand still and do nothing then, whatever it takes for the game to look good to you.

i highly doubt theres no anti-aliasing, ive seen plenty of gameplay footage and theres little-to- no pop ins or flicker. no lag, constant 30 frames.

i'd respect your opinion more if it weren't so wrong.

oh, and you know what will solve the turning-too-sharp problem? DONT TURN TOO SHARP!

Edited by fresh fish 101

the only people moaning are the ones that dont know you dont have to switch the disc....this is the most expensive game in history and they cant afford the license for a third disc?....could've easily been done on 3-4 discs or free dlc or whatever.... its all just lame excuses from devs and people just jump on the train

Good job you didn't pay anything for the game then isn't it?

calm ur tits people this game has hours of gameplay so if ur saying ur going to fast and it doesn't look as good as you want it to remember..1. this is an open world game when has a console version open world game of this size actual not had problems when ur moving fast 2. Rockstar will eventually do something because if it took them this much time to make it and that amount of money..they want people to buy and enjoy there game. 3. if ur worried about it lagging or not looking smooth or have top notch graphics just play the game slower....also i dont even have the game yet (like most people) so why are u complaining about a game that most people don't even have yet? :confused:

Daily reminder:

Everyone who says that the graphics suck or lacks details should consider that we are playing on 8 year old hardware. And it's pretty impressive if you ask me. I'm okay with slightly polished GTA IV graphics. To me a fluent gameplay with little to no lags is more important than better graphics and 5fps.