Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

I am posting a new thread as I cannot find a one like it to make this request.

I require some people to do Vidmaster: Annual with, I know that the achievement is no longer required, but I'd like to do it regardless, to any that would like to offer assistance, I would like to assist with an achievement in return, although, it would have to be with a game that I own or I will be unable to help in return.

Just incase it doesn't show up, my Gamertag is:

CrystalPhoenix2

I am posting a new thread as I cannot find a one like it to make this request.

I require some people to do Vidmaster: Annual with, I know that the achievement is no longer required, but I'd like to do it regardless, to any that would like to offer assistance, I would like to assist with an achievement in return, although, it would have to be with a game that I own or I will be unable to help in return.

Just incase it doesn't show up, my Gamertag is:

CrystalPhoenix2

I still need that achievement too. I could help pretty much anytime this week. I'm free now that I;m done with school. Just message me when your ready. Though we will still need two more.

Hey I'm looking to boost every achievement I can in this game which is basically every online achievement since I didn't really bother playing the multiplayer.

My GT is IndianaJonesNo2, I'm available most times of the day, add me so we can boost.

I still need that achievement too. I could help pretty much anytime this week. I'm free now that I;m done with school. Just message me when your ready. Though we will still need two more.

I'm down - send me an XBL message once you guys get something running - I'm available pretty much anytime this week after 5pm CST

I'm down - send me an XBL message once you guys get something running - I'm available pretty much anytime this week after 5pm CST

I'm down to get this achievement. I'm available basically anytime tomorrow after 3PM EST.

I'm also looking to get the Overkill achievement & Vidmaster Lightswitch.

Edited by StrangeStatic

I'm down to get this achievement. I'm available basically anytime tomorrow after 3PM EST.

I'm also looking to get the Overkill achievement & Vidmaster Lightswitch.

If anyone is interested let's get the Vidmaster soon

1. Ya Big Goof

2. StrangeStatic

I might have my brother help me out so we may only need 1 other person unless 2 people join in. Let me know here or on XBL if you want in

Edited by knotfan123

now for my selfish post:

I am looking for a crew to go legendary campaign, I havent played this game in maybe 4 years and I want to do this:

- watch all the movies

- pickup all the collectibles along the way

- try for some of the campaign related achievements

- do vidmaster with the ghosts after

I would love to have a group of 4 but for just completing the campaign I dont care if I have a group of 2 or 3, whatever.

message me and add me on xbox: Lorne117

Started a new gamertag and looking to do vidmaster annual achievement with 3 other people, Have done this a few times before so I know what I'm doing, Also looking to boost the mythic achievements, Preferably someone else who has 4 controllers like me, Hopefully we can do it sometime this weekend, Send me a message on live. Thanks.

Im down but I have 2 controllers. I am also down for vidmaster achievements :)

RECRUITING FOR LONE WOLVES ACHIEVEMENTS.

Need 5 people total:

Ground rules and requirements for session

- Rank 1-11, if you are higher than this, please try and de-rank (play against people who are lower then your level and suicide and do nothing all match until you hit 11)

- available days at 11am

- knowledge of how to boost and a microphone. If no Microphone, you just go last on everything.

Boosters:

1. Lorne117

2. Jacob Ulysses

possibles who havent gotten back to me:

Alfredo Balboa

Joshywa7

Doctor Danny 13

Larimore

plazma aura

strange static

Please quote this and add yourself to the list, and also MESSAGE ME on Xbox Live GT: Lorne117.

thanks

~Lorne117

Just got home from the army yesterday and dusted off my Xbox after 3 years. Have to start over so I need all 1750. Looking for 3 others for campaign first and whoever else for boosting afterwards. MY gt is Bravo Brian...shoot me a request and message

Just got home from the army yesterday and dusted off my Xbox after 3 years. Have to start over so I need all 1750. Looking for 3 others for campaign first and whoever else for boosting afterwards. MY gt is Bravo Brian...shoot me a request and message

Congrats soldier, nice to have you back.

Good to see you playing halo 3 again as well. Best game ever.