Is this game good?

V1oL3NT Sn1PEzZ

It is an amazing game! The opening sequence is a little more graphic then I would care for, but the rest of the game is good. Something about sliding around the place in power armor, blowing up robots is just to satisfying.

It may take a bit to get accustomed to the controls, but there is a handy tutorial level to practice on.

Achievements are not that hard to get either, except maybe the god hard ones, that takes a lot more skill then I possess.

If you are looking for a good plot...Well, it is kinda predictable in an anime sort of way.

It is an amazing game! The opening sequence is a little more graphic then I would care for, but the rest of the game is good. Something about sliding around the place in power armor, blowing up robots is just to satisfying.

It may take a bit to get accustomed to the controls, but there is a handy tutorial level to practice on.

Achievements are not that hard to get either, except maybe the god hard ones, that takes a lot more skill then I possess.

If you are looking for a good plot...Well, it is kinda predictable in an anime sort of way.

Cool thanks for the advice,

Just bought it on play so should be hear in a couple of days, gives me something to do over easter :)

• 2 months later...
I got it for real cheap, super fun just kinda short

Getting it cheap is your best bet, seeing as this game is not worth the full price (In my opinion) Though SOME parts can be fun, others are just daunting and annoying.

Like Brokenprey say's, the game is real short. I got bored halfway through the second play through. On the plus side the game is visually amazing, you'd be staring at the environment more than playing.

Vanquish is one of the best games I've ever played. It takes the standard western style shooter and injects it with a very Japanese feel, skill based gameplay with pattern recognition and different weapons for different occasions. I was a big fan of Lost Planet so maybe it's jusy my "thing".

The challenges are fun and the unlockable difficulty is a great 2nd playthrough.

Still I'd only recommend anyone paying £20 or less for it as it doesn't have the bells and whistles of other games (multiplayer shit etc.) unless you're 21+ and able to enjoy a rare "true" video game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...