A newbie who need some help.

higuys

I'm sure this has been asked like a billion times but could one more hurt?

So i wanna get this but need to know what to get. I have RB2 but not RB1, So what i need to know is what do i need for the RB1 and 2 songs on RB 3. All i know is i can do that Export thing and get the songs for RB2 into RB3 right? So what else do i need to know? I would check RB.com But it's not working for me. So sorry.

I'd say the only other thing you need to know is it costs 800 MS points to use the export feature, and that it does exclude a few songs, such as Journey and RHCP.

I read the list of songs it doesn't transfer over, But what about the RB1 songs can i get those to use in RB3?

As far as I know, you will need to find a new copy of RB1 to be able to export RB1 songs. I did it so long ago I can't remember so I looked in my RB2 manual and it said there is an "Export songs" option on the RB1 disk.

There doesn't appear to be any code on my RB1 manual, so you might get away with a used copy, or even borrow one. I think it was 800 points like Lava Tonsil said.

Edit: You may be able to download Lego Rockband export without the disk, if you are interested in that. I didn't see the others on the marketplace but it came up.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0376-0000-4000-8000-000045410829

Edited by Fullbrook

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...