This game looks awesome!

Grimicyn

The hope is there. The thing that will give this game seriously replay value will be how much depth in the RPG elements their are, and of course, how long the game is.

I'm definitely grabbing the trial on Wednesday morning. Will give it a go-round when I get home in the afternoon.

The fact you can have multiple people, but not play it on-line is a little annoying :(

I might get it, but as I said, was hoping to play it with a few friends who live else where.

Haven't seen how much the RPG element plays into things, but will give the trial a go(provided there is one) before I make up my mind.

The fact you can have multiple people, but not play it on-line is a little annoying :(

Why the hell are people still making multiplayer games for arcade and not have an online option? you'd think they would have added it in there. why local only? wtf......

that's why some games flop... like dead block, it could have been so much better with multiplayer. but nope... its just another one that will be forgotten like this game. im not buying it..... so thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Annalie

• 10 months later...