Favorite Zombie Game??

FatallyDevoted

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://crackedajester.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/zombies-ate-my-neighbors-snes-cover.jpg

Just kidding. In all fairness, the Resident Evil games are probably my favorite. I don't know why but RE:2 was probably my favorite growing up but they've all seemed to grow on me.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors was fantastic. I could only get to the third level but it was still great fun.

• 2 weeks later...
The older Resident Evil games for PS1 and PS2 were awesome. Definitely my fav.

Most recently... would probably say Dead Rising, but I also haven't played The Walking Dead yet, so that could be better for all I know.

After playing both:

The Walking Dead

TWD: Survival Insticts

I can say that both of these games were pretty darn good.

In fact, The Walking Dead was amazing.

It made me cry. Not ashamed to admit that as a grown man. Not many things have that affect on me, so that says a lot. Amazing story and touching.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Walking Dead, and Dead Island Riptide. Left 4 Dead would probably come in 3rd place for me. Nothing better than smashing zombie skulls in.

Too me Dead Island Riptide is so bad. It's glitchy and the zombies can two hit kill you. Left 4 Dead is the champion of Zombie games. I haven't played DR 3 so I am sure that game is awesome on the One.

I'm going to be place Dead Island second after Left 4 Dead 2 even if I've just played a few hours of it, I already know the game is going to last me many hours. The Island is so well built, never any overwhelming amount of zombies, quests are cools, building weapons is cool, navigating is easy and the co-op is a blast.

Retail is Left 4 dead. I have many good memories of me and my clan kicking ass in that game. We felt like seal team six. We are called The Death squad soldiers. Id grin with a cigar saying Ladies lets make our country proud. Lol fun times. Me and general still game together in that game.

I got 1500 in it 2 years ago still love it.

Arcade and second Walking dead episodes. It really was thought provoking and by the end you see desperation. I was crying so hard. On the final boss he says ""give me clemintine"" me and lee say at the same time ""you're not gonna have her you son of a bitch."" Then clem did something epic. Me and lee were breathing hard for 5 minutes. Then I said let's get outta here clem. The end I was crying talking to the tv. This game was more then a game it was art. I really liked Lee. I liked how he used to be a teacher and wanted to settle down somewhere safe and homeschool clemintine. I wanna be a teacher and thought that was a great idea Lee had.

Edited by Deadsea 1993