Just got my final achievement :)

Legend Xz

Well i just finished the final achievement i had left a few hours ago which was the unseen predator achievement . It was a really fun game to get 1000 on and not really to difficult .I still plan on spending a lot more time playing the game regardless of completing all achievements but i am looking forward to what the dlc will add . Anyone else finished yet and if so what achievement in your opinion was hardest ????

That is a forum to discuss specific achievements thats not what im doing . Im just seeing if anyone else has finished yet and what their opinions are of the achievements and also to offer help if anyone else needs it . No need to act like i posted this in the wrong spot . Its a different discussion than the other thread .

I finished with the challenged accepted acheievement. That was probably the hardest acheivement to get other than getting donkey mong to spawn. Other than that it wasn't very difficult to get 1000. I have maybe 2.5 days of gameplay now. Also this is my first complete game so it made me pretty happy when Jimmy Jenkins finally spawned.