I'm stuck thread.

Bloodrune

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck at the part where you are sent after the remaining components of the suit. The blue line is telling me to go under the mine cart railway down in the caverns, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I know it has to be something simple I'm not seeing. I've been looking for another way to go around but everything seems like it's blocked.

Edit: I finally found it. You blow the machinery above the railway with a missle. It falls, breaks through and you can move on.

As for the people needing to get past the electric water with the foam gun: aim at the platform in the middle and shoot enough foam so that you can jump to your newly made foam ramp and get to the platform. If you have any foam leftover, you might want to try the same thing to get across the next bit of water. That's what I did.

Edited by CellOmniscient

Just got the foam gun, slowly climb up and built a foam bridge to a room filled with electric water, there's a platform in the middle but it's to far to jump to and foam explodes in the water. HALP

Had this problem but manages to solve it, i used half my foam to build a bridge from the one side to the middle section, then collected some more foam ammo, then i managed to build a bridge from the left hand side, then i jumped from the middle onto the foam bridge and got across, but remember, be fast, foam don't last for long. ;)

Arrggg!! Alright, I understand how I'm supposed to get this gold bar, you gotta do the hyper speed run and do some jumping. My problem is that there are crate hanging from the ceiling where i need to get my run started. How the hell do I move those crates outta the way?

It's the B i'm trying to get to!

Map below

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2972/shadowchelp.jpg

Edited by pizzleonfire
Left out something

hey guys, my mission now is to START MAKING YOUR WAY BACK TO CLAIRE but the blue line/icon are gone, I have no idea where she is

please help, tia

Same thing has happened to me, tried pressing X whilst on the map, nothing happens. It's really bugging me now, I just want to find a picture of the map somewhere on the internet that says which room Claire is in.

Had this problem but manages to solve it, i used half my foam to build a bridge from the one side to the middle section, then collected some more foam ammo, then i managed to build a bridge from the left hand side, then i jumped from the middle onto the foam bridge and got across, but remember, be fast, foam don't last for long. ;)

I've been in that room a couple of times I just jumped in the water, it doesn't kill you instantly, just takes off a bit of health.

yeah im having the same problem 2 many crates someone help

Arrggg!! Alright, I understand how I'm supposed to get this gold bar, you gotta do the hyper speed run and do some jumping. My problem is that there are crate hanging from the ceiling where i need to get my run started. How the hell do I move those crates outta the way?

It's the B i'm trying to get to!

Map below

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2972/shadowchelp.jpg

Ok the part where you have just got the Missiles and hea back out of the cave.. The blue line is telling me to go up through where this big fan is and there is no other way around.. Can anyone help? PLEASE!!!
Go back to the elevator you were in a few mins ago, now goto the top floor and exit left, kill the bad guys and destroy the big red thing with your missiles.

As I have posted previously please can someone help with the problem that me and xandura are having.

The mission is now to make your way back to Claire and there is no blue line on the map showing where you need to go next, I have tried pressing X whilst on the map but nothing happens, I did not even know you could take the blue line on and off.

Turning the game/Xbox off then on again doesn't solve the problem.

Go back to the elevator you were in a few mins ago, now goto the top floor and exit left, kill the bad guys and destroy the big red thing with your missiles.

Big red thing??? Anyway i somehow glitched my way up through the fan using wall

jumps and jet boosts awkwardly until i just grabbed the ledge... Lol hope it doesnt mess anything up later on :S

Big red thing??? Anyway i somehow glitched my way up through the fan using wall

jumps and jet boosts awkwardly until i just grabbed the ledge... Lol hope it doesnt mess anything up later on :S

Yeah, the big red thing :p Its in one of those rooms from the elevator, you have to press B at a control panel to open the case, then shoot it.

Dont really matter now :p

As I have posted previously please can someone help with the problem that me and xandura are having.

The mission is now to make your way back to Claire and there is no blue line on the map showing where you need to go next, I have tried pressing X whilst on the map but nothing happens, I did not even know you could take the blue line on and off.

Turning the game/Xbox off then on again doesn't solve the problem.

Is there nothing on your map at all, no <!> points?

This happened to me when I tried to miss picking up a gun, wouldn't show me where to go next, as soon as I picked it up it told me. Have you skipped any mandatory items? Mask/Suit etc?

Currently stuck with the first giant boss with energy shields. I read the info to say get under it's head. But it doesn't seem to hook on and I end up getting trampled. Am I missing something.

Final Note:- I love this game it's so addictive.

Is there nothing on your map at all, no <!> points?

This happened to me when I tried to miss picking up a gun, wouldn't show me where to go next, as soon as I picked it up it told me. Have you skipped any mandatory items? Mask/Suit etc?

Right, I have just found a Youtube video which shows the bit where you see find Claire for the first time in the game where she stays in the room, so I could figure out where on the map she is.

Figured that out, just got there, cue next mission briefing telling me where to go next, yay I have a blue line on my map again!

So I went into the room which then triggered a cutscene of Claire being taken off somewhere again, then I am back to playing and I have no blue line again!! Has no one else got this problem? I really don't want to restart the whole game. :(

Currently stuck with the first giant boss with energy shields. I read the info to say get under it's head. But it doesn't seem to hook on and I end up getting trampled. Am I missing something.

Final Note:- I love this game it's so addictive.

The way I did it was to stand on its head and shoot it from there, couldn't shoot you and would only shake you off a couple of times. I did have the grappling hook for this though.

Right, I have just found a Youtube video which shows the bit where you see find Claire for the first time in the game where she stays in the room, so I could figure out where on the map she is.

Figured that out, just got there, cue next mission briefing telling me where to go next, yay I have a blue line on my map again!

So I went into the room which then triggered a cutscene of Claire being taken off somewhere again, then I am back to playing and I have no blue line again!! Has no one else got this problem? I really don't want to restart the whole game. :(

I dont know then. Sucks ass really. Just to be sure, have you tried pressing X on the map screen?

Just changed difficulty to Normal and Hardcore for the first time, noticed the 'Blue Line: on/off' option on the map screen, tried it, does nothing. :(

If your having problems getting a blue line, move around the map a little and explore. There were points in the game when I finished an objective and no new blue line came up until I advanced through the map. Sometimes it won't come up immediately, you have to trigger it somewhere along the map you haven't been yet. Try it out

Right, I have now found the missiles and then gone up a fan tower and I found Claire again and I have to fight the two big suit guys that took her away, beat the two guys, more cutscenes, Claire has just gone off in the jeep and I now need to find more components for the suit, I now have a blue line on my map again, I really hope this problem doesn't happen again.

Even though I just needed to go through the game a little more I feel stupid now but nevertheless the blue line should be there!

phatmuther - Thanks alot for your help mate.

InkedUp - Exactly what I needed to do, thanks!

im stuck in the elevator shaft i have the missiles and im in the shaft and there is no way to bloody get out!

i can get into the save room and into another room which is a dead end but thats all it's doing my head in hellllppp i think it's glitched on me!

ive already shot out the fan but cnt get back to it