How do I unlock Licences to buy?

I just got the game from Gamefly, and love it! I 1k'd the first, didn't really get sucked into the 2nd as much. I'm still learning all the intricacies of the game, but I have yet figured out how licenses work. I bought the first one available to me, from Setsuna, for the 00 Raiser. I thought each pilot would have one for sale, but that's not the case? Any enlightenment will be appreciated! Thanks!

OIC, thank you! Grinding in this game is... different. I just want to try to unlock as much as possible, quick. I'm guessing I should focus on friendship missions first, then try to unlock pilots so I can then get specific MS's.

OIC, thank you! Grinding in this game is... different. I just want to try to unlock as much as possible, quick. I'm guessing I should focus on friendship missions first, then try to unlock pilots so I can then get specific MS's.

you can also play it on hard difficulty and let the enemies kill you if you want to unlock the license quick without playing the whole mission using a low stat MS.

some missions you start with zero morale bar and just die once finishes the mission. forgot what that bar is called.

I know how you get gundam's you need to shoot down 5,000 enemies I think it is .. Or reach level 15 .. I reach both those milestones and got given the option..

So maybe it's to do with it being level 15

you just have to play 5 missions in the suit with the character that owns it

you can also play it on hard difficulty and let the enemies kill you if you want to unlock the license quick without playing the whole mission using a low stat MS.

some missions you start with zero morale bar and just die once finishes the mission. forgot what that bar is called.

It's called the battle gauge ^^

• 7 months later...