Assassins creed revelations: Altiar's accent

I like it cause it makes the character look/feel/ and sound like where he come from.

- The thing is it could be a number of things, The Voice actor may not have wanted to do it, more likely the folks at Ubi said "we need to make his voice more middle-eastern" lol - I think it's fine and it will still be altair :)

The gamescom demo was awesome, they really are vamping the graphics, the gameplay - I just want to get my hands on it!! - Don't recommend anyone to watch the gamescom demo if they don't want spoilers :)

People from different areas of the world have accents. Its a fact. AC has always had a great eye for detail, why leave one of the biggest out? One of the things I liked about Ezio the most was that they integrated a lot of Italian into the dialogue.

As much as I loved the first AC, it was kind of weird walking around as a guy from the middle east and having him speak perfect Americanized English xP.

People from different areas of the world have accents. Its a fact. AC has always had a great eye for detail, why leave one of the biggest out? One of the things I liked about Ezio the most was that they integrated a lot of Italian into the dialogue.

As much as I loved the first AC, it was kind of weird walking around as a guy from the middle east and having him speak perfect Americanized English xP.

My exact opinion. I even had give him a more exacerbate accent, just as Ezzio, that sounds sounds italian all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you do realise that in the trailer he is younger than he was in AC1

I don't think the age gap is that big, though - not to the point where his voice would go from middle-eastern-y to AC1's Altair, anyway.

That said, Altair's voice in AC1 made me "wtf" at first but I grew to like it, now I guess I'm gonna have to let the new voice grow on me :p

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't it mentioned by Lucy in AC1 when Desmond asked about the accents of the characters, and she told him that the animus has an inbuilt translator chip/modifier that helps convert the authentic Middle Eastern voices to American English, she even jokes that she could turn it off so everyone speaks Authentic Arabic

• 2 weeks later...
Wasn't it mentioned by Lucy in AC1 when Desmond asked about the accents of the characters, and she told him that the animus has an inbuilt translator chip/modifier that helps convert the authentic Middle Eastern voices to American English, she even jokes that she could turn it off so everyone speaks Authentic Arabic

QFT! Good, someone posted it so I didn't have to :)