Game Freezes on level 9-5

H3Driver

Has anyone elsehad the problem where the game just stops after getting a medal on level 9-5. If I complete the level and do not get a medal the game goes to the next screen asking me to replay the level. However if you do get a medal the game just stays on the castle wrecking screen like it is waiting for the ball to stop. You can still use a mulligan or replay the level but no matter how long you wait the game does not continue to the score recap screen.

Has anyone elsehad the problem where the game just stops after getting a medal on level 9-5. If I complete the level and do not get a medal the game goes to the next screen asking me to replay the level. However if you do get a medal the game just stays on the castle wrecking screen like it is waiting for the ball to stop. You can still use a mulligan or replay the level but no matter how long you wait the game does not continue to the score recap screen.

This happened to me on my first play through too. I had to exit back out to level select and re-select 9-5 from there and then pass the map. Once I did that everything was fine.

This happened to me on my first play through too. I had to exit back out to level select and re-select 9-5 from there and then pass the map. Once I did that everything was fine.

Thanks that did it. I just went to the level select screen and choose level 9-5 got the medal and the game contiued.

• 3 weeks later...