This game is genious

iceefudgesickle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typing that review took longer then getting 200g on this game eh? :p

Pretty much.

And to whoever is saying this game isn't good advertising (don't feel like going back and quoting) I will NEVER BUY A YARIS CAR IN MY FUCKING LIFE after playing Yaris, I despise Toyota because they made me suffer through 3 hours to get 185 gamerscore and only 1/5 of the cash I need for the 200.

I absolutely love Doritos now because there is a fun game that increased my GS by 200 out there based on Doritos, and I really do feel like eating Doritos now. The advertising definitely works, and as much as I don't like being advertised to, this game does it in a way that its target audience will listen to, and I know for a fact I listened to it.

Pretty much.

And to whoever is saying this game isn't good advertising (don't feel like going back and quoting) I will NEVER BUY A YARIS CAR IN MY FUCKING LIFE after playing Yaris, I despise Toyota because they made me suffer through 3 hours to get 185 gamerscore and only 1/5 of the cash I need for the 200.

I absolutely love Doritos now because there is a fun game that increased my GS by 200 out there based on Doritos, and I really do feel like eating Doritos now. The advertising definitely works, and as much as I don't like being advertised to, this game does it in a way that its target audience will listen to, and I know for a fact I listened to it.

Surely if you went to a car showroom and there is a Yaris and it's nicer than another option you was going to choose, you wouldn't go with the other option just because you couldn't get pety gamescore of an advertising scheme?

It's just a game at end of day.. who cares about the advertising side of it. It's just a bit of fun, I wouldn't go out and buy Doritos because I played the game nor would I think Yaris' are the best cars in the world because of the game, it's like any other advertising methods. :S

~Wasn't aimed just at you btw, lol just you was the last post so I quoted you

• 4 weeks later...
I guess it comes down to if you like your achievements to be something you can be proud of, the worst games are the ones with easy gs.

finally someone makes sense. easy achievements dont make you a better gamer, they just make you A LIE!!!!!

I concur with all of the above posters! Dash of Destruction will go down in history as one of the best games of it's time! The idea of the game is truly ingenious. One only as intelligent and stunningly attractive as Mike would be able to come up with the masterpiece that is this game. The only thing that would improve Dash of Destruction would be online multiplayer. However, even the thought of such a thing starts my brain on the path of spontaneous combustion. It is simply too awesome of a thing to exist!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...