Windows Phone Easy Games (WP7 & WP8)

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time based medals were easy. Just left it running with my finger on the jump button until the timer counted down and repeated. In terms of the score based medal though, I just cannot fathom it. Even using the map and following it in the right direction I cannot seem to get past a set of crocodiles without losing at least one life. Although if the consensus is that it is an easy 200 I will add it to the list.

Also, can anyone confirm that the Lunar Lander score based gold medal is easy to get on the phone as I just played it quickly to unlock the achievements as I had got all golds on the PC. I would check myself but my WP7 is away being repaired so may be a few weeks before I get to play any games.

You could list the game room games under a "conditional" entry.

Intriguing... didn't know half these games existed. I'll look em up. Meantimes, how about Parachute Panic? Considering almost all the achievements can be earnt on easy the only kicker with this one is its time consuming.

I wouldn't say Parachute Panic was easy at all. On the achievement guide it states difficulty at 9/10 and I'd pretty much go with that. Also only 7 people on the leaderboard with 200 gamerscore.

Might be easier to color coordinate. Makes it easier to see what's important. And put review as last ;)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7402351/Smaller%20Icons/ico_088.jpg Beards & Beaks -D: 3/10 - HRs 1-3 - R 6/10 - £2.29/$2.99 - Achievement Guide

I like it Tyger but I'm limited by the character limit and I completely forgot to add some reserve posts so I currently only have two.

I wouldn't say Parachute Panic was easy at all. On the achievement guide it states difficulty at 9/10 and I'd pretty much go with that. Also only 7 people on the leaderboard with 200 gamerscore.

Yeah, I have it and there are two achievements that are very difficult. One of them I know I will never be able to get.

i dont find omg to be very easy :( i cant get annoying or hyperactive for the life of me

It's achievement difficulty is 4/10 so it's not one of the easiest on the list but following the guide should make it a lot easier. I didn't even realise you could touch the enemies (as is required for annoying) until I read the road map.

Road Map and Guide Here

Note: Also I think the game seemed easier after the update but you probably already have the latest update.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, this game is easy. 90 points in my first four clicks. 180 in less then ten minutes.

180 in 5 minutes here. However, I did not understand the last 20g one, the puzzle one. It says to complete a puzzle using fewer moves, however I played a lot of puzzles in quick game mode, all solved within the target value, and I did not unlock it. Do we have to use one less move than the target number? That seems to be impossible in the puzzles I have tried.

180 in 5 minutes here. However, I did not understand the last 20g one, the puzzle one. It says to complete a puzzle using fewer moves, however I played a lot of puzzles in quick game mode, all solved within the target value, and I did not unlock it. Do we have to use one less move than the target number? That seems to be impossible in the puzzles I have tried.

You have to do it in quest mode