Filing Cabinets... boost?

Cruezilla

Hi was wandering is it possible to boost this with say 4 people?

everyone picks 1 star teams that are as similar as possible and enters at the same time.

when matched up the person who's going to win, scores, and the other team backs out.

This person then waits for someone in the other 2 to reach the same round.

The person winning then wins again.

the 3 people then get a team up to the 3rd round and the winner wins again

the people then get a team to the finals for the player to win again and get the achievement.

This process would then be repeated for the other 3 to get the achievement.

It shouldn't take too long as the games don't need to be completed.

do you guys think this is possible?

If so i need 3 people to give it a go. Don't worry i help everyone who helps me.

Many thanks,

GT: Cruezilla

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

win it normally like the rest of us.

Considering this is a website where people come to organise boosting sessions matey, this might not be the best attitude.

I read a post in another thread where someone came up with an idea:

"ok for everyone having issues with this achievement, i have a good strategy to boost this one. first you need to pick a low rated team and have a friend pick the same exact team but with a different jersey color. this is the important part now, go to matchmaking settings, and set the club quality matching to "restrictive" (this matches you against other players who picked a team with the exact same team rating as you.) then set club type to "match mine" (this allows you to play against only players who pick teams in the same club as you.) if you want added control you can set guests to "match mine" as well (its up to you if you want to add a second controller as a guest or not, but your friend must do the same thing as you.) now when you search you will more than likely find your friend and you can play each other. after this game, obviously one person will advance and the other will have to start over, so if you want to make sure you win the cup, just wait for your friend to win a match and you can meet up in the quarter finals and repeat. the downside is that you have to wait for your friend to win enough games to catch up to you, or add a few more friends to boost this all together."

If you want to help put a list of players together, we can try and earn this achievement.

I think we'll need 8 players maximum to ensure that one person lifts the cup but I think if we're organised enough, we can make it so everyone is playing at the same time, helping people get through the rounds so it won't take that long. This, coupled with quitting the matches (maybe even try quitting the final one time) should cut down on the time needed. If we plan it right, it could work out.

Or the theory could be wrong and we'll never find eachother :)

Anyone wanna give it a go?

1.ashleyleary (GMT)

2.eggnogga (GMT-5)

3.maik 239

4.Cruezilla (GMT)

Lets give it a go :) I played yesterday and found no matches for my 2 star team so i can see this being possible if we play at the right time and as the right teams, i also hear if you get paired up with the wrong person and you turn your power off ( so its 0-0 when you leave ) it doesn't count as a loss?

I already have the cup, but I enjoy playing in the cup and make the final most times I enter, so next time I make a final I will post on here, If anyone else happens to have made a final and wants to try and boost then I am happy to let someone beat me, however I can see getting matched up with the correct person incredibly hard.

im the same as eggnogga and wont even bother if it cant be boosted.The chances of me winning 4 games in a row is a million to one as im so bad online.So please dont tell me to get it normal.If this can be done im in and im patient enough to try.

1.ashleyleary (GMT)

2.eggnogga (GMT-5)

3.maik 239

4.Cruezilla (GMT)

5.Rillan (gmt)

6.DieSel0lz