General GSL 12 (vs. PS3T) General Discussion

otaking live

I plan to atleast try & put up more points than the 30k I did last year.

Think I have the games to be able to do it. Would help me get over the 400k mark aswell.

Isn't this years competition on for a slightly longer time, or am I just not very observant enough?

IIRC, previous GSLs were 6 weeks and this one is 9.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC, previous GSLs were 6 weeks and this one is 9.

Aah I knew I wasn't going crazy.

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I was also wondering what happens if one of PS3T & x360a has more teams than the other? Do we just accept the advantage one site has over the other in regards to number participating?

You've probably already cleared this up Creech.

Aah I knew I wasn't going crazy.

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I was also wondering what happens if one of PS3T & x360a has more teams than the other? Do we just accept the advantage one site has over the other in regards to number participating?

You've probably already cleared this up Creech.

I think it's been established that PS3T WILL have more teams than us, as they usually do, so however many teams we manage, they match, to make it even.

I think it's been established that PS3T WILL have more teams than us, as they usually do, so however many teams we manage, they match, to make it even.

We've got 15 established teams thus far. 60 participants. If each of us earns 100 achievements = 6,000.

I do not envy whomever is responsible for accounting for all of this. :drunk

I plan to atleast try & put up more points than the 30k I did last year.

Think I have the games to be able to do it. Would help me get over the 400k mark aswell.

Isn't this years competition on for a slightly longer time, or am I just not very observant enough?

Remember during this longer GSL time as well, we have a few days of XB1 achievements to grab!

So this is where i publicly humiliate myself, but after trying and failing, quite spectacularly, to do the Oman account thing, i've fucked my main account up and am out of this GSL:( I'm a little bit ashamed, no, very ashamed of how stupid i was. i thought i was pretty intelligent too. apparently not.

Anyway, i thought i would just post this here, to declare that i'm unfortunately out. it's going to be pretty lonely around here for me over the next few months...

i'll still be reading pretty much everything that everyone posts during the competition though. i can pretend that i'm involved to stop myself from having to cry.

So this is where i publicly humiliate myself, but after trying and failing, quite spectacularly, to do the Oman account thing, i've fucked my main account up and am out of this GSL:( I'm a little bit ashamed, no, very ashamed of how stupid i was. i thought i was pretty intelligent too. apparently not.

Anyway, i thought i would just post this here, to declare that i'm unfortunately out. it's going to be pretty lonely around here for me over the next few months...

i'll still be reading pretty much everything that everyone posts during the competition though. i can pretend that i'm involved to stop myself from having to cry.

Oh god bro. Don't tell me you region changed your main account or something.....

What did you do? :(

Oh god bro. Don't tell me you region changed your main account or something.....

HELL NO!

maybe:(

What did you do? :(

Erm, just a slight technical problem. Suffice to say, i'll see you all in about 3 months;)

Edited by Scotty

Surely a permanent duckface is in order for this.

Seconded :eek:

I disagree! It wasn't my fau...well maybe it was a little bit, but it was mostly Microsofts fault for not stopping me, so they should somehow get the duckface, right? guys?:o

I disagree! It wasn't my fau...well maybe it was a little bit, but it was mostly Microsofts fault for not stopping me, so they should somehow get the duckface, right? guys?:o

I don't even understand how you botched that up... only thing you change is the locale on your system settings. You then use the Oman account.

I don't even understand how you botched that up... only thing you change is the locale on your system settings. You then use the Oman account.

it was the whole 'change location on xbox.com on a dummy account' part. kinda did that with my main account instead. i mean, in my defence i did everything else correct, just not that one, well pretty important part.

What the heck did you do? How bad did you have to screw up to get a 3 month ban?

WOW, i didn't get banned. I don't want people thinking i did something cheatingly wrong. i just messed up the location change on xbox.com and you can't change it back for 3 months.

Not taking responsibility... that's a very American response. In America, it's always someone else's fault ;)

Do you live here? If not, you just passed the citizenship test. Congrats!:p

Not taking responsibility... that's a very American response. In America, it's always someone else's fault ;)

Do you live here? If not, you just passed the citizenship test. Congrats!:p

No i don't live in America. But hey, i did something right today then.:p

it was the whole 'change location on xbox.com on a dummy account' part. kinda did that with my main account instead. i mean, in my defence i did everything else correct, just not that one, well pretty important part.

WOW, i didn't get banned. I don't want people thinking i did something cheatingly wrong. i just messed up the location change on xbox.com and you can't change it back for 3 months.

Yeah, I clued into that when I was responding to other stuff. Long day at work.

No i don't live in America. But hey, i did something right today then.:p

Holy crap....did you just change the region of your main account to a place with no xbox live?!?!

I would cal M$ and tell them you did it by mistake (leaving out the part that you were trying to get free games).

I would cal M$ and tell them you did it by mistake (leaving out the part that you were trying to get free games).

That's what I said!

Say it was your younger brother, as it clearly states in their rules, a minor is not able to change regions. It was all a mistake, brother was goofing on the computer, insert angry consumer demand list! :D

HELL NO!

maybe:(

Erm, just a slight technical problem. Suffice to say, i'll see you all in about 3 months;)

Surely a permanent duckface is in order for this.

Seconded :eek:

Bwuahahahahaha!!!! I mean, yeah, it sucks for the GSL and cross site, deal, but there is some serious humor here. I totally agree with the duckface, albeit not permanent. But perhaps two of them instead. :)