Create a Mask Achievement FAQ

Tailz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I try to publish and send to game it says 'Error can not get in game graphics" or something along those lines and freezes. This is so dumb that it is required for 1000/1000. Damn you EA.

Thats a knew error to me, I have yet to encounter that. Maybe you can explain it further maybe even a screenshot?

I can select all the masks except for the custom ones when I go to play Versus. I can't get the selector down there. I can see my custom masks, I just can't select them.

i was having the same issue, you need to hit b it will then cycle to the custom masks. it's stupid cause b is labeled back they should have labeled b as cycle mask or something like that. hopes this helps anyone else having issue.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

This is something that's been pissing me off about the mask creator feature...

I am 15, and I signed onto EA with an account that was 15 years old...now I can't access armyoftwo.com because I'm not 18.

CAN I MAKE A MASK AND GET THE ACHIEVEMENT ALTHOUGH I'M NOT 18?

Please reply

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but if you already have your gamertag linked to an old EA account and you dont remember E-mail/password. Go to Login, Forgot password, and then enter your gamertag. It will send an email to whichever one is linked to your tag, then you just have to figure what email it is and make a new password.

This is what I did, because I was having the same problem.

Its really not that complicated if you follow my tips :)

lolz i hate to burst your bubble but "tips" alone can't save you from the hell that is EA's website. every time i try to make a mask it makes me try to add a persona, when i try to link my gamertag it says it's already in use, which it is, ON THAT PROFILE. so i'm stuck in a never ending loop of never being able to get the AOT portion of EA's site to realize i just want to make a mask and have it sent to the account it already plainly has on file. not to mention the fact that the site runs slower than christmas and not half as much fun. though this kind of idiocy shouldn't be new to anyone who has ever played an EA game, lest we forget NFS "beat the mods" ach? seriously how many people do you know that have those? good luck to others out there may you have more good fortune than i did.

lolz i hate to burst your bubble but "tips" alone can't save you from the hell that is EA's website. every time i try to make a mask it makes me try to add a persona, when i try to link my gamertag it says it's already in use, which it is, ON THAT PROFILE. so i'm stuck in a never ending loop of never being able to get the AOT portion of EA's site to realize i just want to make a mask and have it sent to the account it already plainly has on file. not to mention the fact that the site runs slower than christmas and not half as much fun. though this kind of idiocy shouldn't be new to anyone who has ever played an EA game, lest we forget NFS "beat the mods" ach? seriously how many people do you know that have those? good luck to others out there may you have more good fortune than i did.

Contact EA i had the SAME problem you did. They'll fix it

When I try to publish and send to game it says 'Error can not get in game graphics" or something along those lines and freezes. This is so dumb that it is required for 1000/1000. Damn you EA.

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy323/NaKQuinn/Untitled.jpg

this is wot happened to me aswell, just check ur masks ingame and it WILL be there, dont know why it says that message!

Contact EA i had the SAME problem you did. They'll fix it

yeah i figured that was what i was gonna have to do, it's just tragic that stuff like that can be seen ahead of time by people who are tired of EA's ability to make EVERYTHING harder than it needs to be. *crosses fingers on skate 3*

yeah i figured that was what i was gonna have to do, it's just tragic that stuff like that can be seen ahead of time by people who are tired of EA's ability to make EVERYTHING harder than it needs to be. *crosses fingers on skate 3*

EA kind of figured "Well we need to get this out after Modern Warefare and before Mass Effect and Bioshock". So thats what they did, the end result however is a very glitchy game.

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!

I TRY TO BE POLITE HERE AND ALL BUT WHEN PEOPLE COMPLETELY F***IN IGNORE MY QUESTION IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Now...I...AM...15...

Can I still make a custom mask on the site if I'm not 18?!

im with u man. im 17 and cant get in either. can someone please answer if there is any way around your age. If i cant get this achieve, then i wont try for the other hard ones!