Rubberbanding??

G4C Chiodos

I've seen numerous posts about rubberbanding to get to an Elite title. How would one go about rubberbanding. I recently got this game about two weeks ago and am curious. Thanks.

Wrap a rubber band around the right stick and the left stick. Your guy will just walk around in a circle.

There has to be a host doing attack/defend games. Once you are in, fix the rubberbands and go do something else. Make sure you have a wired controller or plug and play.

You get points at the end of each match...usually around 800 for attackers and 1600 for defenders.

• 4 weeks later...
Wrap a rubber band around the right stick and the left stick. Your guy will just walk around in a circle.

There has to be a host doing attack/defend games. Once you are in, fix the rubberbands and go do something else. Make sure you have a wired controller or plug and play.

You get points at the end of each match...usually around 800 for attackers and 1600 for defenders.

exactly what the previous person said, but to clarify for other people, you have to find someone who is running a dedicated server and add them to your friends list. join the game and rubberband your sticks together and while youre sleeping/at work/at school, youre gaining experience.

• 2 weeks later...

So do you need 3 players (host plus one player on each side) or only two? (one player on each side?

Ok I figured it out, you need three people, one to be a dedicated server and the other two to sit in the game.

Edited by Shinobi273
double post

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
having the ELITE title means nothing in this game if you can't back it up in a match ! yes it takes alot of work to get there but when you do - your a killing machine !

dude whats up? ive seen you trolling 5 or 6 threads, whats the problem with boosting a game this old?

having the ELITE title means nothing in this game if you can't back it up in a match ! yes it takes alot of work to get there but when you do - your a killing machine !

Not necessarily. I played T Hunts with friends for a long time for the fun of it. So much so that I got Elite doing it. I never rubberbanded, but I guarantee you that I would be terrible in a multiplayer match now. I haven't played much for so long I doubt I could remember the map layouts.

• 5 months later...

I am currently doing the rubberband method. I have a few questions. I saw that you can earn 1600xp points if you are on defense in attack and defend. This arises the first question: Can you set the time for round duration to 5 minutes and still get the 1600xp? I got 1600xp on 20 minutes just wondering if you can set it to 5 minutes. Also if you have more people, would you get more xp? I am currently hosting the dedicated server on my boosting account. I have my main profile and my buddy only in the lobby. Just curious

I am currently doing the rubberband method. I have a few questions. I saw that you can earn 1600xp points if you are on defense in attack and defend. This arises the first question: Can you set the time for round duration to 5 minutes and still get the 1600xp? I got 1600xp on 20 minutes just wondering if you can set it to 5 minutes. Also if you have more people, would you get more xp? I am currently hosting the dedicated server on my boosting account. I have my main profile and my buddy only in the lobby. Just curious

I haven't rubberbanded but my understanding was that the xp awarded was based on the duration of the match. I don't think having more people makes any difference.

• 5 months later...