Rent A Server Thread. Post your servers here.

Venomized

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rich,

My server is still going but the only way I can seem to get it populated is when I change it to Squad Deathmatch. So, that's what it is and I updated the name in my original post.

I don't like how the search options are restricted to server names only. If they had an option to search by owner's gamertag that'd make finding all these so much easier.

I finally managed to rent a server. Yay.

Server Name: 757 Fair Play Server

Region: East US

Game type: Conquest

Map Rotation: Operation Metro & Grand Bazaar

Tickets: 200%

Rules: Using the M26 = Kick. Repeated use = Ban. Boosters will also be kicked.

Please feel free to hit me up if you would like to be added to the VIP list. I am also looking for some reliable admins who are interested in overseeing this server.

That's why if you like MP but can't kill people you play ME3 or Borderlands 2. Sadly ME3 MP sucks though, so you're likely just gonna have to hold out till September.

What's so hard about killing people. Aim gun at face. Pull trigger. Done! Or just plant claymores in high traffic areas! BOOM! +100 Enemy Killed!

Edited by CGPsaint

Name: [CQ+CQA]-[ALL MAPS]-[100% TICKETS]-[DICE settings]

Region: Europe

Gametype: Conquest and Conquest Assault (hurrdurr)

Maps: All maps on a big/small alternating rotation and B2K at the end.

Rules: No M26 glitch, obviously. No camping enemy aircraft/main base. First time kick, second time ban. Otherwise minimal admin interference.

Only have it for the week but I'd love to get it up and running properly and if it's gets popular I'll renew it!

Expires next Wednesday, May 31st!

Rules: No M26 glitch, obviously. No camping enemy aircraft/main base. First time kick, second time ban. Otherwise minimal admin interference.

Only have it for the week but I'd love to get it up and running properly and if it's gets popular I'll renew it!

Gonna add that to my favorites ASAP. My friends and I are always looking for conquest servers that stay at 100% and have all maps. Screw playing one map for 2 hours.

Arghh, I've only just got back into this game, and although I'm not overly fond of them getting rid of almost every official server (I found one last night and quickly added it to favourites), I'm willing to give it a try and see it through/get used to it.

I'll add this as soon as I'm on next. I hope you see enough users to keep it going further than the 30th. I won't be there unfortunately because of family additions for a few days, but I'd be happy to return if possible a few days afterwards.

All this talk of B2K made me want to set up a B2K server

Server Name: [The Sandbox] B2K CQ & 5 Flag CQA 200%

Maps:

Conquest- Gulf of Oman

5 Flag CQA - Strike at Karkand and Sharqi

3 Flag CQA - Wake Island

200% Tickets

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to message me on here or Xbox live

EDIT: Do people prefer 3 Flag CQA or 5 Flag CQA? Let me know your opinion

Edited by BBDrew84

All this talk of B2K made me want to set up a B2K server

Server Name: [The Sandbox] B2K CQ & 5 Flag CQA 200%

Maps:

Conquest- Gulf of Oman

5 Flag CQA - Strike at Karkand and Sharqi

3 Flag CQA - Wake Island

200% Tickets

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to message me on here or Xbox live

EDIT: Do people prefer 3 Flag CQA or 5 Flag CQA? Let me know your opinion

Five flag all day long. I much prefer the scattered, relatively isolated battles throughout the map.

I'll add this as soon as I'm on next. I hope you see enough users to keep it going further than the 30th. I won't be there unfortunately because of family additions for a few days, but I'd be happy to return if possible a few days afterwards.

Unfortunately it's expired now and I'm pretty broke! Will look into renewing it at somepoint - saving for DLC at the moment!

Name: [Conquest]-[All Maps]-[200% Tickets]

Will be switching to DLC maps on Tuesday.

Rented for 30 days.

EDIT: Changed it for the DLC.

NAME: [DICE RULES]-[Close Quarters]-[100% Tickets]

Example of map set up: Gun Master on Ziba Tower >> Gun Master on Donya Fortress >> TDM on Operation 925 >> TDM on Scrap Metal >> Conquest on Ziba Tower >> Conquest on Donya Fortress and so on.

You never play the same map twice in a row, only game type.

Edited by i NatrlKilla i

So when me and my buddies play, we usually have a beer or cocktail of some sort. Eventually we made a drinking game out of playing and I'm going to get it out to the works since I know quite a few people have something to drink when they play.

Server Name:

*The Sevens* {CQ} [Large Maps] <Drinking Game>

No ticket percentage boost. All setting are "Normal."

Rules are in the description.

Drink upon death.

Drink upon obtaining an assist.

Drink upon every 1000pts.

Hand out drinks to your squad mates if you finish the round first among your squad.

However many kills you get, divide by two and that's how many drinks to hand out.

Of course you don't have to drink, just a little side mini game. The server just came up today and it's a Conquest server so we'll need a good group of ppl to get it going.

Be on tonight (June 11th, 2012) at 11:30pm CENTRAL TIME for a good group of us to hop in.

Look for Jack Bauer117's 360a server for all your boosting needs. Will take request on what people want.

Map setup: grand bazaar and seine crossing(rush), ziba tower(conquest domination, Ziba tower(gun master) and Wake Island(rush)

If anybody wants to boost let me know and I will try to be on.

Hey guys, I just started a server and after finding out i need to get around 8 people on before quickmatch will start putting people in my match. Anyone wanting to help and enjoy a relaxed place with no beef no drama and no real rules. only rule is no trashing other people, ie insulting or being rude. We are a relaxed set of people.

Server name: GooeyGanjaGaming

Game mode: Normal CQ 300% Tickets

Maps: Gulf of Oman, Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm, Metro, & Kharg Island. (mostly big vehicle maps)

Region: West US (if it matters)

*We do suggest a more adult theme, but its more of a joking manner. If you are easily offended, then this server may not be for you.*

http://s16.postimage.org/t6plt3wqt/Ganja_theme.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a server up for now, don't know if I will renew it since it hasn't been many people on it. Think it is up for 4 more days.

Name: Bazaar & Metro 24/7

Gamemodes: Rush and Conquest

Tickets: 200%

Rules: No french people, no M16A3, no AEK-971, no F2000, no M4A1. Everything else is allowed.

About 100 people banned from this server already, all of them french. Can't stand their fucking BS connection that gives them an advantage in every single multiplayer game.