Oops... Cheated on intel... any hope?

Dave

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearing the cache didnt help, but thanks for trying. also, @Zee the laptops are not there anymore as i have already collected them all.

some further reading on official xbox community forums i found this:

WARNING do not have cheats on when you get the intel or it will not give the achievements when you get 15 and 30 it is glitched and alot of people are stuck with out them

http://forums.xbox.com/17047400/ShowPost.aspx

thanks again for the help.

• 3 weeks later...

I need HELP!!

I used a cheat while picking up my 15th enemy intell piece and now i didn't get my achievement(as it should be)But I did get the achievement of 30 intell pieces.What do I need to do?I almost tried everything already.I copied my saved game and also recovered my Gamertag,but nothing seems to help.Somebody has a answer??

In all the threads i've seen about finding Intel they've always said not to use cheats because it won't count and this can end up happening. I don't think you can get it again, seeing how they dissapear after you pick them up. I think you're doomed to be one achievement short unless you delete your file and start over.

Why use cheats while going around for intel in the first place? First of all it clearly says that cheats disable achievements, and second of all, theres no use in using a cheat if you're just going around for intel. I didn't use ANY cheats until I had ALL intel and ALL other achievements except for Mile High Club, just to make sure nothing glitches.

I'm trying to delete the game from my HD cuz I messed up on something and wanna start over again. I moved the stuff to a mem card just for back up, then deleted from HD. When I went back to the game it was like I never did anything to it. Is there something else I have to get rid of??

What happened was after I finished the game, I went back to collect the last intels. While doing so I messed around with the different cheats, and after collecting #30, I didn't get the achievement, not thinking about the cheats being on. Since they don't respawn, I'm f***ed...

I hoped by deleting the game I'll just run through it on recruit to get all the intels again, thus getting the final achievement.

Any info about what I can do even to delete the stuff is greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to delete the game from my HD cuz I messed up on something and wanna start over again. I moved the stuff to a mem card just for back up, then deleted from HD. When I went back to the game it was like I never did anything to it. Is there something else I have to get rid of??

What happened was after I finished the game, I went back to collect the last intels. While doing so I messed around with the different cheats, and after collecting #30, I didn't get the achievement, not thinking about the cheats being on. Since they don't respawn, I'm f***ed...

I hoped by deleting the game I'll just run through it on recruit to get all the intels again, thus getting the final achievement.

Any info about what I can do even to delete the stuff is greatly appreciated.

After its deleted try clearing the cache. That might help and it usually works on most issues. The only thing is your gonna have to update the next time you load up any game.

• 4 weeks later...

i screwed up big time and after i had already beat the game on veteran and was going back for intel on recruit i decided to try some of the cheats i picked up 1 piece of intel and now im stuck at 29. its the only achivement i need to get the 1000. can i just start a new game and get them all again?

You might be able to disable the cheats, but yes If you start a completely new game and start from the Crew Expandable and end at the No fighting in the War room (dont need to do FNG and Game Over because theres no intels on those levels). Then collect all 30 using the videos at nextgenwalkthroughs.com or this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44102

Hope this helped and hopefully you will et your 1000 soon

I have got 22 pieces of intel.

i have no got the achievment for getting the 15

i thing from abotu 14-17 i used cheats and therfore i didn't get the achievements

is there any way of getting the 15 intel achievement.

Will it come oalong when i get all 30?

Or am i screwed

i don't want to delete all data saved as i have a good mulitplayer level.

thanks all

• 1 month later...