Staff Promotions

Creech

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the promotions guys, although, Hayden has already been threatening to ban people who beat him in the Ambassador Tournament and given how jackanape is leading the site with Over Achiever and Staff clubs, it's only a matter of time before he becomes drunk with power.

There are dark times ahead for us simple village folk:p

Congrats on the promotions guys, although, Hayden has already been threatening to ban people who beat him in the Ambassador Tournament and given how jackanape is leading the site with Over Achiever and Staff clubs, it's only a matter of time before he becomes drunk with power.

There are dark times ahead for us simple village folk:p

Ah, so those comments about wanting me to be red are references to my blood spilling out of my body... :(

Congrats guys. And girl, who I never knew existed on this site. Time to get that post count up! :p

Too busy workin to be postin all the time, yo ;) But do not be deceived, I am a master lurker. mwahahahaha, MWAHAhahaha, MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

edit: ahaha

Edited by troy0891

Congratulations jack and Hayden! I remember seeing both of you as a moderator for years already so you totally deserve it. Keep it up!

Also Hayden, if you're going to ban someone who wins you in the tournament, I can always disqualify you ;)

+1 for Creech's red name! (while writing "Creech" with my phone, it suggested the word Greedy :confused:)

Damn it. That bribe cheque bounce again? Probably for the best. I don't have enough chap-stick to be super mod.:p Congrats guys.

you are "super" in my book....

did Troy0891 x360a just recently change his/her name? I don't recognize that member. It's not like you would make a new member a mod....:p

Damn it. That bribe cheque bounce again? Probably for the best. I don't have enough chap-stick to be super mod.:p Congrats guys.

Congrats to the 3 of you :)

Nah, Creech deserves more than a Red Admin name. He's essentially the foundation of these here forums and our center of worship. Give him total control of the site, and a Pink name ;)

THIS. If there was a way to vote I would. Creech has made the site better....and to think there was a time I didn't like Creech cause he included me in his stealth bomb infraction strike on a Call of Duty forum....multi-kill for the win.

Edited by Carmona

Creech for Super Admin sounds just about right!

lolololol :p

Actually, sub-moderator staff (ex: Guide Team) might be getting purple edit... like ps3t forums. The staff listings thread already has them labeled purple i think. At least, I swear I saw our names purple somewhere...

Edit: Found it. In the "Achievement Unlocked" thread, they have sub-moderator staff in purple.

you are "super" in my book....

did Troy0891 x360a just recently change his/her name? I don't recognize that member. It's not like you would make a new member a mod....:p

She's always been Troy0891 but decided to get x360a at the end of her username. She was part of the Guide Team for a long time I think.

Edited by Ceris

Actually, sub-moderator staff (ex: Guide Team) might be getting purple lime ps3t forums. The staff listings thread already has them labeled purple i think. At least, I swear I saw our names purple somewhere...

She's always been Troy0891 but decided to get x360a at the end of her username. She was part of the Guide Team for a long time I think.

I've never heard of these forums before. And purple lime trophies? Are they higher than platinum or worse than bronze? :p