damaged goods

wuki 7

how do you start this mission, i have 96% and have done all 3 endings but cant start this mission

help

also i dont know how to finish the hold up a store for the misc checklist

Edited by bplayak
Double post. Merged

*Little Spoiler*

This is a S&F mission that become available as soon as you finish the main storyline. When you meet Trevor's mother in his safe house, she ask you to find "Deludamol". All you have to do is to find a "Deludamol" van and bring it to Trevor's safe house to complete this mission. Just search in hospital parking and you'll eventually find one. It's a grey (or white) van with the word "Deludamol" written on the side.

For your second question... did you try to hold up a store already ?? Or is it a bug that doesn't mark it as complete?

If you don't already try it... just go to any store (each one are showned on the map) and put your gun under the nose of the clerk. Wait until he drop a bag full of money on the ground, take it and escape the cops.

Should do it.

Edited by NoNameX03

That's weird for Damaged Good. After the cutscene where Trevor's mother make is demand, Trevor return outside of his safehouse... after that you only need to find a Deludamol van (and a waypoint back to the safehouse will appear... where you need to go to complete the mission).

Go there for requirements needed and some explanation: http://m.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Damaged_Goods

The only requirements are to finish the storyline AND kept Trevor alive. Once the storyline is completed, the mission S&F "Mrs Philips" appear and after talking to her, you only need to find the van.

For "Uncalculated risk", this mission seems a little buggy. After finishing "Targeted risk" (where you have to parachute jump a bulding with Dom and land on a moving truck), you have do all 13 parachutes jumps on the map.

After that it's where it get complicated... no one seems to know exactly when the last Dom's mission "Uncalculated Risk" appear. Just roam around finish anything else you have to do. For me, what's work was to go on GTAO and do some missions beside finishing grabbing collectibles in Story Mode. After a few (not to say a lot) in-game days... the D? finally appear. Just be patient is the key I think.