Is this game really a 7 for achievement difficulty

The guide says 7 for difficulty is this what other people think and is it just because of the hardest difficulty setting???

I would say its 8 on the hardest setting, the one thing I would note is that be CAREFUL OF YOUR CHECKPOINTS. I reached one of the last boss' towards the end and needed to restart the whole level simply because I reached a checkpoint during a boss fight WITHOUT any ammunition. Every time I loaded my game file, I was stuck behind cover without any method of attacking the boss (There is no ammo near to pick up, and if I move from cover I die) Other than that, once you get down the pattern of boss fights the game deserves a 7-8 difficulty. I also received a lot of black screen crashes playing, see the guides for help

Edited by Deathr0t

• 2 weeks later...

i doubt i'll go thru the campaign again just for *hazard master* the game was overall fun,funny and enjoyable, a few of the boss fights were a pain but its time to move on and return it without the 1000' as it doesnt mean anything to me beside enjoying the game play & story give it a 7/10 overall' & difficulty 7 1/2 outof 10

i was bored by the end of the game, couldnt sit thru the game again for other difficulty achievements lol, sorta like Timed rank matches in fear2 project origins

• 1 month later...

What you people need to understand is that these guides are written by people not magic robots, (or though that would be awesome) so the person

who wrote this one must have had a bit of trouble and classed it as a 7.

Its just personal opinion at the end of the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The achievements themselves aren't that hard except for a couple. The game on Hard is a pain in the @$$.

I used the cheat to unlock hard because I want to do one play through and I keep getting owned by the tentacle monster level. I'll be doing good, then they spawn 3 space troopers that destroy me.

Yeah, I can agree with the 7. I would say an 8. This game gets frustrating at times. I threw my disc twice last night because the game mad me mad.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...