Relic and Treasure Locations

E vee dub

I've used treasure hunt to pick mine up but I don't know where to leave to so i just click go to new location on the PDA but when I leave it doesn't save my relics/treasure I collected. Do I have to manual save as I leave, go to a certain place or what?:confused:

I manually save before i leave an area in treasure hunting mode and it works, I mean, it tells you anything NOT saved is going to be lost.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone having any issues with treasures counting?

I just started a new game and deleted all my old save data. I've played through Path To Avalon twice and end up with 9/10 treasures.

Just watched and counted each one and the treasure just above the main puzzle doesn't count once I collect it.

Anyone else have any problems like this? As I don't want to play through the whole game to find out it's broken the total and I can't get the achievements.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I used your awesome guide for all the levels, but Im having a bit of trouble getting the ones in the Mediterranean Sea. Its kinda glitchy. I got all of them, but it still says 25/26. Any idea why? :(

I have exactly the same problem. I used this guide, checked and re-checked and re-re-checked every location. Then I looked for some videos on Youtube (especially this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQCyMnLaBY&feature=related]one[/ame] and this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oYoEdODLCc&feature=related]one[/ame]) but I'm still stucked at 25 instead of 26 !!! I'm getting mad... :confused:

I have exactly the same problem. I used this guide, checked and re-checked and re-re-checked every location. Then I looked for some videos on Youtube (especially this
and this
) but I'm still stucked at 25 instead of 26 !!! I'm getting mad... :confused:

I've had to restart the entire game multiple times, but it always ends upwith 25/26?

good guide so far! one thing though. in croft manor my game glitched and the extra pole was in the starting area when i loaded my game and i could not get it back up to the top.

i was thinking i had to restart the whole game because i could not get my last treasure then it hit me. grapple that thing in the middle of the room. i got a HUGE swing going and was able to swing up to the hole that last treasure was in. it would have made lara proud :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I hope the guide really helped everyone to get the achievements. Several years later after writing this guide I'm checking the forum and over 100,000 people have viewed it. That's amazing. A lot of time and work was put into writing this guide on my own and I received no compensation for it. So you guys enjoy. It's an awesome game.