Is there the 100% synch back?

BigeBigzElite

• 2 weeks later...
I hated the little objectives in Brotherhood and Revelations that you needed to complete during a mission to gain 100%. Does anybody know if they will be back in this game, and if so, are they required for a trophy/achievement?

It's Back. From What I Read theirs Multiple Objectives in certain memories for 100% Sync.

I just hope they ditch the Beat Memory in X amount of Minutes or Don't take any Damage.

The AC games are some of the best made on this console, period.....Yet why do they have to aim for the worst achievement lists.....100% = tedious, MP = Tacked on after thought to follow the trend.....sigh.

I will play it and love it i'm sure, but because of this annoying achievement trend, it will be like what Bioshock became...started perfect, became a great game riddled with bouts of tedium....gutted :(

It's Back. From What I Read theirs Multiple Objectives in certain memories for 100% Sync.

I just hope they ditch the Beat Memory in X amount of Minutes or Don't take any Damage.

/seconded. I enjoyed some of the sync challenges, and absolutely loved some of them. The only ones I really didn't like were the Beat in X minutes and Don't take Damage ones. Beat in X almost always took place in the really cool looking areas that you want to slow down and enjoy the view of....but can't without coming back and replaying for no reason....and Don't take Damage almost always included stupid mobs or climb areas that make it a pain in the rear.

• 2 weeks later...

I read an article that said you can't return to a memory once you've finished it so you should either restart it if you balls up the 100% requirements (assuming you want them) or wait until you do a full second playthrough.

It's possible that the author didn't explore the menus properly and may be mistaken of course. I just hope the ability to skip cut-scenes is in, assuming that you can replay memories. The lack of this feature put me off going back to re-do missions in previous games.

Assassins Creed 2 didn't have these sort of chevos and that was great, best AC game for me. Ruined the other games for me a little bit.

I know right. I mean, who wants to actually have to put in some effort to attain achievements?!

AC2 could be fully completed with all achievements in 2 days. That's a bit of a joke.

As for AC3, i'm personally hoping it's A LOT harder with the new combat and the like because even the full sync missions from AC:B and AC:R were pretty damn trivial. I'd like to actually have something to work toward that has a level of difficulty (like Abstergo Employee of the Month from AC:B for example) rather than something a 10 year old could do.

Edited by DoosMakhina

I'm actually surprised by the amount of people who hate 100% achievements. I always (try to) complete a game in 100%, even if there are no achievements linked to that.

I do too if the game warrants it. Not hate per se just apathetic. Won't bug me if I don't 100% sync.

Love the AC series but there are some sections in missions I simply do not relish repeating. If I happen to get 100% sync in a mission then great but am not going to bust my balls to replay sections I don't enjoy or find frustrating and feel my effort can be better spent elsewhere. My goal is simple to enjoy completing the mission and move on with the story.

When starting the game I try to get 100% from the start as I hate not getting things perfect and it bugs me at first but as I get further into the game and the more I miss the 100% sync it stops bothering me.

Did try getting them all in revelations but there was one mission where u couldn't lose any health and before it had to do loads of climbing ( part where your in the underground city ) and in the end i gave up

I don't mind the 100% sync achievement if it's like Revelations. The achievement I hated was the Warden Vidic cheevo where you had to finish one of the missions without dying. But no matter what achievements AC3 has, I'm buying it and playing it! I don't care if I can't get one or two achievements.

• 2 weeks later...