Demon Door Guide

TheDeceiver35

I saw a couple threads requesting this so figured I could contribute. The following does contain minor spoilers.

There are six demon doors to open in our third trip to Albion. While they do not (at least not yet) contribute towards any achievements, the rewards for opening them are excellent in most cases.

City of Aurora Demon Door:

Can only be entered after the revolution as before that it is blocked by rubble.

This door requires you to have either 100% good or 100% morality in order to enter.

Reward: A Legendary Weapon (appears to be random which you get)

Brightwall Village Demon Door:

This demon door wants you to bring a child to it. It needs to be your own child or one you have adopted from the Bowerstone Orphanage as you cannot hold hands with and lead other children.

If the door does not open right away, try hugging the child in front of it.

Note: There seems to be several bugs currently with this door. If at first it does not open, some people have had success with zoning out then going back, picking up their child again and bringing it to the door a second time.

Reward: 25 Guild Seals and 3 Summon Creature Potions

Millfields Demon Door:

This demon door wants to see someone who has no regard for the usual trends of fashion and beauty. Basically it wants you to change into some ugly clothes and let your weight meter hit the far right end of the scale. Dying the pajama's different colours will work for the clothes, as for the body mass try eating fattening foods such as pies, or by drinking a lot of alcohol. Your attractiveness meter seems to need to be quite close to the left side in order for the door to open.

Added: Several members have mentioned that if you are currently wearing any tattoos, it appears the door will not open, try removing them to fix this.

Reward: 40 Guild Seals

Mistpeak Valley Demon Door:

This demon door wants to see some love between friends. Inviting a friend into your game and preforming the Kiss, Tickle and Hug expressions in front of it will open the door (this will require both players have the Lovers Expression Pack which costs 5 guild seals).

Note: This can also be done with a second controller (thanks to Artphobia for this info).

This door also appears to currently be experiencing the most bugs for players. Several of our members here have suggested that if using the above three expressions doesn't automatically open the door, continue to do "good expressions" (the ones using the A button on the controller) and listen for the remarks the door makes in order to know your making progress. It should hopefully eventually open.

Reward: A Legendary Weapon (Appears to be random which one you get)

Mourningwood Demon Door:

In order to open this door you must stand in front of it with a fully upgraded legendary weapon. This means you need all three traits unlocked on whatever weapon you pick along with the appropriate level 5 upgrade (melee or ranged) from the road to rule.

Confirmed: It also appears to currently work with hero weapons (thanks to Drewbird for the update)

Reward: Military Costume

Sunset House Demon Door:

To open this door, you need to be the king or queen of Albion, pure and simple. If your not yet, just continue the main story.

Reward: 1,000,000 gold

Edited by TheDeceiver35

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick correction:

Millfields door wouldn't actually let me in if I put ANY effort into wearing something...ie: dying an item is effort. After much porting back and forth I finally got it to open with my female toon at full weight, facial fair & normal woman's pjs. mens pjs did not work (considered "effort").

you can use an adopted kid it opened for me

Must be glitchy. I just adopted a kid, maxed out Love, held hand all the way to the Brightwall demon door and the demon just keeps babbling. Guess I'll have to wait for my own flesh and blood to grow up...

EDIT: Definitely glitchy. I can confirm it can be done with an adopted child. After doing the above, I just led my adopted kid back home, then all the way back to the demon door without doing anything else. Now the door opens. WTF.

Edited by fastNcurious

I saw a couple threads requesting this so figured I could contribute. The following does contain minor spoilers.

There are six demon doors to open in our third trip to Albion. While they do not (at least not yet) contribute towards any achievements, the rewards for opening them are excellent in most cases.

City of Aurora Demon Door:

Can only be entered after the revolution as before that it is blocked by rubble.

This door requires you to have either 100% good or 100% morality in order to enter.

Reward: A Legendary Weapon (appears to be random which you get)

Brightwall Village Demon Door:

This demon door wants you to bring a child to it. It needs to be your own child or one you have adopted from the Bowerstone Orphanage as you cannot hold hands with and lead other children.

Reward: 25 Guild Seals and 3 Summon Creature Potions

Millfields Demon Door:

This demon door wants to see someone who has no regard for the usual trends of fashion and beauty. Basically it wants you to change into some ugly clothes and let your weight meter hit the far right end of the scale. Dying the pajama's different colours will work for the clothes, as for the body mass try eating fattening foods such as pies, or by drinking a lot of alcohol.

Reward: 40 Guild Seals

This demon door wants to see some love between friends. Inviting a friend into your game and preforming the Kiss, Tickle and Hug expressions in front of it will open the door (this will require both players have the Lovers Expression Pack which costs 5 guild seals).

Mourningwood Demon Door:

In order to open this door you must stand in front of it with a fully upgraded legendary weapon (not the Hero Weapons). This means you need all three traits unlocked on whatever weapon you pick along with the appropriate level 5 upgrade (melee or ranged) from the road to rule.

Sunset House Demon Door:

To open this door, you need to be the king or queen of Albion, pure and simple. If your not yet, just continue the main story.

Reward: 1,000,000 gold

Whats the sunset house :confused:

The Millfield Demon Door won't open for me. 100% fat, but keeps bitching about fashionable clothes. Mix and matching, full pajamas, mix and match dye, no dye, no clothes, no upper body. Nothing's working so far. Any ideas? Keeps saying 'Wake up, walk out your door, and right through this one." Stupid door.

Edit, like a minute later: Took off tattoos, and it let me through.

Edited by Nei Debrusc

This one CAN be done with a 2nd controller on the same xbox. You also do not need worry about the 2nd having the Lovers Expression when doing it this way.

The Millfield Demon Door won't open for me. 100% fat, but keeps bitching about fashionable clothes. Mix and matching, full pajamas, mix and match dye, no dye, no clothes, no upper body. Nothing's working so far. Any ideas? Keeps saying 'Wake up, walk out your door, and right through this one." Stupid door.

Edit, like a minute later: Took off tattoos, and it let me through.

Ahh yes you are correct, I checked and I did not have any tattoos or makeup active on my toon at the time either. I normally due but as part of my experimenting I had completely undressed her and run her there naked...which doesn't work btw, but does remove all your tattoos, etc.

Good catch

Mourningwood Demon Door:

In order to open this door you must stand in front of it with a fully upgraded legendary weapon (not the Hero Weapons). This means you need all three traits unlocked on whatever weapon you pick along with the appropriate level 5 upgrade (melee or ranged) from the road to rule.

i can confirm it can be the Hero Weapons....it just has to be maxed out with five traits...i assume these traits come from getting the level 5 upgrades on the road to rule....well at least thats what i used to unlock this door....

Just to update the Brightwall Village demon door. I brought an adopted child to the door and it still wouldn't open. Then my own kid finally grew up and I took him there and it finally opened, so it seems that you can't use an adopted kid to open that particular door.

You can use an adopted kid in front of the door, you have to give a hug to your adopted son or daughter.

Mourningwood Demon Door:

i opened it with only the level 5 upgrade, i hadnt even started on the 3 things.

The mistpeak door WILL NOT open at all.

A player joined my game (not my friend) and we even got married in fornt of it, and did ALL the love expressions. We both do have the expression pack too!

What are we doing wrong???

Well, it could be a bug, I know others have had their difficulties with other doors especially the Brightwall door.

However I do have a thought, the door does say I believe "Dont you have any other LIVE friends?". Try adding the other person to your friends list. Its a long shot but worth trying.

Two theories:

I struggled with both the Mistpeak and Millfields Demon Doors. After much aggravation, I may have some insight. Maybe this isn't gospel truth, but it seemed to work for me.

First: Mistpeak--I was finally able to get this in local co-op. I had to initiate a number of the "good" expressions in front of the door (As someone above has already said). I made the host do the expressions, but not sure if this matters. The expressions just had to be "different" and "good," not necessarily overly affectionate. I did "extreme good," "dance," "patty cake," "heroic pose," and "hug." If you listen to the door, he makes comments after an expression, letting you know if he can "use" it in his work. Once he "accepted" enough of my expressions, he opened.

Second: Millfields--The weight was fine, but I got hung up on the clothing/fashion requirement, like everyone else. I think the fashion part of this Demon Door ties in to general attractiveness as much as it does with what you wear. The reason I say this is because I tried every possible combination of clothing and nothing worked. I tried wearing the pyjamas (both men and women), I tried every other suit of "unkempt" clothing. I mismatched, I dyed, I mismatched and dyed, I wore nothing but my skivvies--all yielding nothing. After awhile, I started checking the Hero stats (next to the save station in the main room of the sanctuary). My weight was all the way to the right, but my attractiveness was pretty high no matter what I wore. I started seeing if I could make that go down. So, I gave myself tattoos (one on the face really made an impact), changed my hairstyle, facial hair, even messed with what weapons I had equipped. Eventually, I was able to get my attractiveness pretty far down (maybe 75% to the left). I then wore the mens PJs (male character) and dyed every piece a different color. Door unlocked.

Like I said, maybe I'm wrong, but this worked for me. I'm curious if this helps anyone who's stuck.

Edited by eynotie

hmm I'm missing 2 more demon doors :) shouldn't be hard as 1 I can do now and the other my friend can help me. SORTED!!! btw with the Demon Door in Brightville I adopted a child, I did a hug expression infront of the door and he cried and opened! So you can use an adopted one!

hmm I'm missing 2 more demon doors :) shouldn't be hard as 1 I can do now and the other my friend can help me. SORTED!!! btw with the Demon Door in Brightville I adopted a child, I did a hug expression infront of the door and he cried and opened! So you can use an adopted one!

I can also confirm that hugging an adopted kid will make the door open.

Thanks for the help in the guide!

About the demon door in Brightwall; I'm wondering if it depends on the gender of your child/adoptive child? I had a son and took him there and it asked if we were were married O_o, later on in the game I had a daughter and took her to the door and it opened right up. Can anyone confirm this?

First: Mistpeak--I was finally able to get this in local co-op. I had to initiate a number of the "good" expressions in front of the door (As someone above has already said). I made the host do the expressions, but not sure if this matters. The expressions just had to be "different" and "good," not necessarily overly affectionate. I did "extreme good," "dance," "patty cake," "heroic pose," and "hug." If you listen to the door, he makes comments after an expression, letting you know if he can "use" it in his work. Once he "accepted" enough of my expressions, he opened.

Locol co-op, meaning with 2 controllers? Did the other controller have the love expression pack?

I tried this method and it did not work.