Achievement Guide

RRIKER

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
this guide is wrong you do not need an iron-man save data for the patron of the arts achievement.

just got the achievement without ever playing iron-man:woop:

Luck you! I have heard about this happening with folk but sadly I had to rent the game to obtain the few last challenges.

Also if anyone is finding it hard to get Para-Gone! achievement who must fight the enemies which appear in the city. A Red Warning will flash on the screen alerting that the enclave are destroying the city, fight those enemies till they are defeated do this for Hells Kitchen, Chinatown, Upper East Side and Upper West Side when you have eliminated all enclave patrols ONE of the 4 Enclave Leader Missions shall appear.

Have just gotten all the achievements which only need to do the comic missions. :Bounce:

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry but how was this guide even published? One of the worse achievements guides I have seen.

This is just ONE example:

What Goes Up . . . 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Crash and destroy the Enclave’s Lightning Satellite.

See "Struck Out"

You didn't even give a description. All you see was look at another achievement. You still have to give a bloody description.

Edited by Venomized

a decent achievement guide. let's add a little more to it. here's my contribution. for anyone trying to get the terrifying tourist achievement i found the following link very helpful. its 8:13 minutes long but if you pause it at the 3:43 mark you will see all 19 subway locations helping you get this achievement much quicker. hope it helps:Bounce:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/theincrediblehulk/video/6191400/the-incredible-hulk-on-the-spot-05-15-08-demo-1

Edited by mighty1

• 4 months later...

Wow. This guide was good, but I had to use more than one in order to unlock all the achievements for this game. I wish the achievement guide had links to everything the mini-game/collection thread also in these forums. That thread helped me out tremendously. I just used a couple different faqs to get some clarification when I needed it.

I think the developers did pretty well with this game. Considering how Iron Man turned out, Hulk got a pretty decent game. The achievement list worked well with making Hulk the strongest one there is. It took me long enough, but I didn't hate my time with this game.

• 4 months later...
:drunk Thank you for this guide, that helped me a lot for my 1000, I don't think we are so many people with the 1000 on this one, considering the effort, with the Fury and Gamma and other stuff like u-foes killing other and this damn lightning mission, I couldn't have make it alone so thanks again :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...