Is this difficult, or is it just me?

yeah i just played every cup on easy first and after that expert unlocked.

and if they all seem to be faster than you then they probably are ,i have the same thing thats why it takes a certain amount of luck by not getting hit by the cpu and hoping that they take each other out.

I guess SUMO had complaints that the first game was too easy.... I think we should now complain that it's too hard :(

haha yeah lets start a petition:woop:

but seriously this game is hard on expert ,at least you dont have to come in first place in all the cups:)

its hard yes but really not too hard imo.

i started world tour on hard and i had to retry levels like 10 times sometimes (record holder is burning rangers with around 1 hour) but now i know every corner, shortcut and jump on each track.

i started the grand prix yesterday on expert and completing all 10 took a bit more than an hour on expert because i know the levels perfectly now. getting the rest of the stars shouldn´t be too hard.

its really about dedication and patience.

its hard yes but really not too hard imo.

i started world tour on hard and i had to retry levels like 10 times sometimes (record holder is burning rangers with around 1 hour) but now i know every corner, shortcut and jump on each track.

i started the grand prix yesterday on expert and completing all 10 took a bit more than an hour on expert because i know the levels perfectly now. getting the rest of the stars shouldn´t be too hard.

its really about dedication and patience.

One hour, all of them?

Amazing!! I´m having such a hard time winning some races on Expert, playing world tour.

I don´t even want to think about those damn ring races on expert...

One hour, all of them?

Amazing!! I´m having such a hard time winning some races on Expert, playing world tour.

I don´t even want to think about those damn ring races on expert...

i said more than an hour ^^

but except one i won every gp on first try on expert but i could only do that after hundreds of failures in world tour on hard.

the ring races are not the problem, the damn traffic challenges...

Expert in World Tour is ok, imo, the traffic challenges are crazy but everything else is manageable. The expert time trials on the other hand... Wow. I tried the Chilly Christmas track (or whatever it's called) for a few hours, got 53.3, need 53.0. It's insane. I think only 2-3 people have beat it. I will get it done though, if it's the last thing I do. I would love to see the person at Sumo who is setting this time, he/she is some sort of kart racing god.

I doubt more than a handful of people will unlock the Yokozuna achievement.

*Edit - finally beat it.

Edited by Shelton

I'm struggling on this game when it comes to hard and expert, but I suppose it comes down to your skill level.

Still I will percervere and practice. Definately want to unlock all characters and locations. Not looking forward to grand prix on expert though.

Edited by grooselog

I think SUMO are ridiculous for making this game so hard. I'm stuck on the time trials (beating expert staff) and I've nearly spent 12 hours on trying to beat 2 courses, with another 6 left. The first game was so much more enjoyable, memorable and characteristically fitting, this game just sucks.

I hate the cheap way out with mirror mode too.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up with this game and went back to playing the previous game.

Far more enjoyable, less headaches & more fun.

Also in just five eve's I now have 1000g on sonic & sega all stars:Bounce:

Why they made this so much more difficult i'll never figure that out.:eek:

Same here, mate.

I´ve spent like an hour yesterday trying to beat a race on expert.

When I finally managed to stay in 1st the entire race, I mean, from start to one curve to finish, that motherf*** Knucles appear behind me out of thin air. And I was looking in the mini map and he was way back.

So this is it for me, I´ve done with this shit.

One thing is a game to be ridiculously hard, but a game that cheat is too much for me.

I´ll only get back to this crap after and If they make a patch to fix this difculty.

Yeah, this game is way too hard. I've beaten some hard games, but damn. I've just barely been able to get enough stars to unlock Gillius but I still need 40(!) to unlock the next character. I'm guessing most kids(who are the primary audience for this game) won't even be able to make it that far. I can't even beat most of the missions on hard, let alone expert. I'd like to give a middle finger to the people who complained that the first game was too easy. At least it was more fun as well.

I don't generally give up on games either, especially not Sonic games since it's one of my favorite franchises, but I'm about at that point.