Call of Duty: Ghosts - Masked Warriors teaser

OceanH

The trailer is lame but I'm interested enough in the announcement of a new game engine and finally departing from the Modern Warfare series. Hopefully Infinity Ward can reinvent this game on some level like they did with part four. I won't hold my breath but it's a lot more interesting than an announcement for Modern Warfare 4 would have been.

The trailer is lame but I'm interested enough in the announcement of a new game engine and finally departing from the Modern Warfare series. Hopefully Infinity Ward can reinvent this game on some level like they did with part four. I won't hold my breath but it's a lot more interesting than an announcement for Modern Warfare 4 would have been.

These are my sentiments exactly.

I am really glad this isn't just Modern warfare 4, but a new sub series. I skipped Black Ops 2 all together and only rented Black ops 1 and Modern warfare 3. With the promise of a new engine, new characters etc... my interest is at least peaked.

This. Even I'll admit that Call of Duty is just the same song and dance every year. Let's hope this new entry will be using a brand-new game engine, something more than just "dynamic loading screens." Whether it's different or not we'll have to wait and see, but one thing's a given: fans will be storming midnight releases to get sniped by 360 no-scopers. Again.

These are my sentiments exactly.

I am really glad this isn't just Modern warfare 4, but a new sub series. I skipped Black Ops 2 all together and only rented Black ops 1 and Modern warfare 3. With the promise of a new engine, new characters etc... my interest is at least peaked.

This. Even I'll admit that Call of Duty is just the same song and dance every year. Let's hope this new entry will be using a brand-new game engine, something more than just "dynamic loading screens." Whether it's different or not we'll have to wait and see, but one thing's a given: fans will be storming midnight releases to get sniped by 360 no-scopers. Again.

I'm sure I'll buy the game regardless, they're all fun to me. The only real difference year to year for me is how much time I end up playing the multiplayer, which declines dramatically with each game. Worst case scenario I'll end up with four or five days worth of multiplayer game time, which in Call of Duty isn't really that high. But in my opinion, 120+ hours of entertainment is worth sixty bucks.

Don't care what all the CoD haters say; I already slapped my peorder down for it and am awaiting it eagerly.

I love the CoD series, the storylines, the gameplay, everything. Another great chapter coming up.

Don't care what all the CoD haters say; I already slapped my peorder down for it and am awaiting it eagerly.

I love the CoD series, the storylines, the gameplay, everything. Another great chapter coming up.

I agree, I also enjoy the CoD series.

Am I the only one that hates live action for trailers? More companies and doing it and I would rather see some basic gameplay.

I agree, I also enjoy the CoD series.

Am I the only one that hates live action for trailers? More companies and doing it and I would rather see some basic gameplay.

I love it personally. They are taking on the aura of movie trailers by doing it, and I think it's more entertaining than showing CG rendered cutscenes that aren't even gameplay footage. Gets me more pumped waiting for the game.

My favourite was the first Black Ops commercial where ordinary people are blowing shit up and firing machine guns.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pblj3JHF-Jo

The trailer was awful. I played the shit out of Modern Warfare and it was easily the best MP game this generation. World at War was whatever. MW2 began to ruin Call of Duty. BLOPS I, I only paid for the DLC for the zombie maps/achievements; the MP was boring. Skipped BLOPS II cause Treyarch is dumb, and I only played MW3 for about 1 week. All in all, I'm probably not getting this.

Call of Duty and a compliment to their story lines should never be said in the same sentence. Call of Duty games are MP focused, they have the LEAST INTERESTING storylines of an video game.

If this isn't a prequel to MW2 then IW is fucking retarded. Shot in the chest. Cover in gasoline. THEN LIT THE FUCK ON FIRE.

Why the fuck does everyone have a boner over Ghost?! Honestly. It doesn't make any sense. Is it his voice? His mask?

I thought he was cool, but way too damn overrated.