An Easy 1000?

U2MOFO

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game took me about 4-5 hours.

Now that I know where everything is, it could be done in less than 3.

It is, however, the WORST game I've played on the 360, something about this makes me HATE it. Maybe it's inane characters, awful music or stupid gameplay but I can not forget about this game soon enough!

You mean your not ready for Open Season 2 Hahahahaha

It took me a little over 3 hours but about 30 minutes of that was spent on Snow Blitz. Once I figured out you need to crash or kill yourself a lot to go back and get all the needed points that you missed it was a breeze.

But I tell you what at least the game is over quick... try playing the Alaskan Hunting game... dear god it is bad. It has it's moments (like sniping a Polar Bear) but for the most part it's too much damn waiting and hiding. And don't get me started on the damn fishing. Plus you have to end each area three times. I hate it when they do that. It should be were if you finish the hardest level you get all of the other completion achievements.

I think I'm going to just put the game on the shelf and wait... I mean yes I could just run through it in about 10 hours but I don't want to sit playing the same boring ass levels over, and over.

At least with Hitman it was fun and you could do other things while you were going through it again for the different difficulty achievements..

With the "You Can't Hunt that Animal" BS you can't get any of the other animal achievements on your playbacks.

For example to clear the first area you have to hunt Caribou, Elk, Deer (I think) and the first fishing mission. But during these missions you see beavers, wolverines, foxes, etc... but you can't shoot any of them to get the achievements. Which means you have to play the levels again just for the 25/50 points for that levels completion on said difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'm going to just put the game on the shelf and wait... I mean yes I could just run through it in about 10 hours but I don't want to sit playing the same boring ass levels over, and over.

At least with Hitman it was fun and you could do other things while you were going through it again for the different difficulty achievements..

With the "You Can't Hunt that Animal" BS you can't get any of the other animal achievements on your playbacks.

For example to clear the first area you have to hunt Caribou, Elk, Deer (I think) and the first fishing mission. But during these missions you see beavers, wolverines, foxes, etc... but you can't shoot any of them to get the achievements. Which means you have to play the levels again just for the 25/50 points for that levels completion on said difficulty.

Um not ot point this out to you in a negative way but your taling about the wrong game. Open season is a game mode in cabelas Alaskan hunt, were talking about the cartoon game open season totally different games

Um not ot point this out to you in a negative way but your taling about the wrong game. Open season is a game mode in cabelas Alaskan hunt, were talking about the cartoon game open season totally different games

Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.

What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these :offtopic: next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

it's not THAT bad, it has a few chuckling moments in the lame cutscenes and that mine-cart level was actually rather cool, i've put in about 2 hours into this and i reckon i'm just past halfway, need to go back and get the remaining points on that Snowball level, damn it's hard.