Your first M-rated game you played.

TVthePunisher

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking Doom or Quake, but I believe they were only rated 15+ at that point. Not that it mattered, because my friend and I had absolutely no problems getting these games at the age of 7.

So I guess it'd be Resident Evil, then, although I'm not sure. I played tons of pretty violent games at my friends place, but I can't remember them all.

My mom actually knew about ESRB, so M-rated games were out of the equation for me. That was perfectly fine since I was happy enough with Mario and the rest of the Gamecube crew. Anyways... during Christmas my cousin gave me his old PS2 and a GTA 3 & Vice City double pack when I was 11-12. I wasn't aloud to play it for a few months until she told me that I could , but I was to be under parent supervision and I couldn't go anywhere near the hookers. Going on murdering rampages in front of my disgusted mom didn't last that long. I went back to my Gamecube within a week of playing GTA.

HAHAHA Good Story!

I don't remember if doom had a rating or not, but that was the first game that I played ever. My dad and I would play it together. Shortly after that some report came out saying that first person shooters and M rated games made kids into psychopaths and I couldn't play first person shooters until I was 11, and M rated until I was 13.

The first game that I played that I know was rated M was either Diablo 2 or Timesplitters: Future Perfect. I forget which one I got first but those were the 2 games that I got shortly after.