Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is LITERALLY NO ONE playing right now. and i mean RIGHT NOW. If you want to get your achievements with as little trouble as possible, now is the time. I neeed 2 more people so start boosting. Message me, ill be on xbox.com. GT: AfroArchAngel

If this message has been here more than 2 hours, you've probably lost your chance for now.

Edited by AfroArchangel

I will help anyone who needs it on Naruto: RoaN, I just started both my xboxlive and my X360A accounts so i don't have much in the way of achievements, but i know how to play the game. Let me know what you need help on here in a PM or FR my gamertag - X360A GSHunter

Thank you.

My tag is - creeping monte

Im on for a couple hours almost every mornin from about 5-7am mountain time. Im also usually on weds, fri and sat nights. Send me msg on xbl. I do better with plans cause i fill my scedule quick.

Im also lookin for boosters on Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Legendary, Castle Crashers, Raskulls, Ghostbusters and Zombie Apocalypse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My tag is - creeping monte

Im on for a couple hours almost every mornin from about 5-7am mountain time. Im also usually on weds, fri and sat nights. Send me msg on xbl. I do better with plans cause i fill my scedule quick.

Im also lookin for boosters on Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Legendary, Castle Crashers, Raskulls, Ghostbusters and Zombie Apocalypse

hey its you lol ur the guy that was in the forest and towers as i was trying to get my backups to boost that rock lee cheevo that time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I am looking to get all online achievements in this game.

Someone over at trueachievements said they will be closing the game servers soon but couldn't back this is up with any link to such statement.

Nevertheless, I don't want to take any chances and complete this game before such things happen. I am dedicated to boost. So please send me a message via this site or Xbox LIVE.

GT: Parallax Arguer

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Germany)