The Pearlescent Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for mod guns to finish up the achievements in this game. I'm willing to hook whoever up if you hook me up. Send me a message on live, and I can hook you up with some ms points depending on the weapon or shields. I'm not trying to scam no one, my rep on here speaks for its self. So if anyone is down hit me up. Gamer tag is: Dr iLLmatik

hi im looking for the sniper and revolover, and reapter pearlecents or anyone i dont have. i have the tsunami and corrosive combat rifle, and ironclad sheild. i was wondering if anyone would dupe for me. ill dupe mine for u aswell. my gt is darkride989. send me a freind request.

gt: darkride989

I'm looking for the Ironclad that can be sold for inventory space. I've got over 50 pearlescent weapons/shields, a few Gearbox weapons, and several modded weapons/shields. I'm willing to trade my entire inventory for one of these. My backpack has 102 space right now and I don't want to glitch my character and have to start the story over again for more space. I saw a video on youtube talking about the ironclad trick, but I need one to do it. I actually already have 4 different ironclads at the moment, but none of them work for the trick. PLEASE if anyone has the one I need, I'll owe you big time!!! My GT is BillFromChicago.

Thanks,

-Bill

P.S. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9ig5Dh2QE]Here's the vid I was talking about...[/ame]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a modded gun and shield to help take out Crawmerax. I am currently on Playthrough 1 and have completed all other missions solo in the game except for this one :)

I thought I would go and take a look into the lair just to see what I was in for so I entered the lair and was dead before I really got to see :D. My preferred weapon is SMG or Machine Pistol but I will gratefully accept anything that would help.

am going to start playing the next DLC Claptrap's Revolution and then start Playthrough 2 of the main game so I can keep levelling up to 61+ but any help to complete this mission at any time would be much appreciated. Cheers!

GT= MattBuzz1969

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hey, if anyone still uses/reads this thread, im after any pearlescents that anyone is willing to dupe for me. To trade I have a modded gun (stock machine gun) a modded shield aswell and I also have the ironclad that was mentioned in an earlier post that if you sell it gives you more backpack space. I currently have a legit jackel and a modded undertaker and bessie aswell. Send me a message on live

GT: Grimace McDeath

• 2 years later...

Looking for homes for pearlescent weapons!

I'm one of those nuts who farms the Armory looking for the rarest weapons. Of course, that does mean finding duplicates. I have pulled seven pearls from the Armory, and got an eighth as a rare drop from a badass defender over where Ajax spawns. In total I have three Bessie snipers, two Avenger combat rifles, two Serpens assault rifles, and one Undertaker rocket launcher.

However, I only need one of each. So I am offering two Bessie snipers, one Avenger CR, and one Serpens AR to whoever wants them. I am not expecting anything in return. I just want to see these weapons placed in the hands of Vault Hunters who will treasure them.

My XBL gamertag is Cyberra, if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...