Problem with level 9-4

betyliu

Hello, in this level I can't do 100% mighty eagle. The level is 9-4 of angry birds classic. Can anyone help me? I look for videos, but in the smartphones they use the bird first, but in the xbox I can't use the bird first, I must use the mighty eagle. Thanks

I did 100% in 9-1, 9-3, 9-5, only I have problem with 9-4, about the other levels I only can tell you that it is luck, only luck, and I think 9-4 is the same too U_U If you want I can show you pictures to know where to put the mighty eagle in the levels I did. I hope someone can helps us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 hours into this level and the most I can get is 97% mighty eagle :mad:

Jeez, this level is killing me. I gave up last night. I started playing this level again at 1pm it's now 6pm and I still can't 100% it!

I wish someone would post a video guide. :(

Edited by ll BRUTAL ll

I throw the mighty eagle to the wood above the pig and it kill the pig when fall. The result is only luck.

Can you post a screen shot of where you hit the tower? I know you won't get it exact but to just know I'm firing it in the right place will be a relief. I'm pretty sure I've used every angle so far though lol.

• 3 weeks later...
I finally did it....Here is how....Throw your bird and while it is in the air hold down the Y button...Throw and hope for the best

I've been stuck on this level and I havenot done it yet, however in total dispair I tried holding Y, thowing the bird and to my suprise the can appeared to throw next, I think that's what Devils Bayou is saying there, you can throw your last bird and have the mighty Eagle, I'm sure to do the level now and any others really.

Okay the way to do it is like so: You charge Y and just as it hits the top quickly aim your bird and fire with A. The Bird will go and the can will appear. I'm going for the small blocks at the bottom with the bird then trying the can in the spot where others are saying above. Good Luck everyone!

EDIT Did it 3 goes after posting above, technique worked great, big read sorted the stacked up small cubes at the front, can fell inbetween the first pig and the structure, eagle destoyed the rest and would have scored well over 100, as I hit that before stuff had fully broken.

Edited by jrossiter13

I finally did it....Here is how....Throw your last bird and while it is in the air hold down the Y button...You will be able to throw the mighty eagle can/bag (whatever it is) Throw and hope for the best. Hope this helps

Shit the bed I tried this technique a while back to no joy!! But after seeing this I quickly put the game in and after 5 or so attempts I did it!!

Thanks for the update.

Now for classic bonus level 4. My best on that is 68%