Achievement Trading Thread (Spread the Disease)

webdoggy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter has a Silver account on XBL... I just signed in with her account then signed back in with mine and got the Achievement. Same trick I use to get co-op Achievements offline.

You can just use a silver account to get this one.

Just a shortcut for those that want this Achievement quickly.

Edited by Vulx

My daughter has a Silver account on XBL... I just signed in with her account then signed back in with mine and got the Achievement. Same trick I use to get co-op Achievements offline.

You can just use a silver account to get this one.

Just a shortcut for those that want this Achievement quickly.

smart smart smart!!!!

Its been in the guide since Monday... Hardly rocket science!

much less smart. less less.

vulx explains it here better than the poorly written sentence in the guide currently does anyway. and by him sharing it here it helps people like webdoggy whom may be looking for ways to get achieve. i had to help another sweet member here get it today as well. ;p

Edited by waxc3

It should be noted that the Silver account on your console doesn't even need to have played the game at all. Simply loading up the leaderboards with the Silver account will put said account on the leaderboards and then you'll switch back to your profile, do the same and get the achievement. You'll spend more time signing in and out of the two profiles than you will doing any work for this.

Sent out friend invites to those asking above me: Sargentdog, Th33Troop33r, NeoBlade X, R3f1cul, Cymru Kakashi, Xo Alessa oX, ghsbe, vermicel, and OK Cajun.

Please pass the assistance to anyone else who shows up in the thread below this post asking for help.

Thanks and happy achievement hunting!