[PC/GfWL] Achievement Boosting

Eambo

Hey guys, sorry if this is completely the wrong place to post this, I thought it appropriate since it's still achievements (albeit PC, not Xbox)

Just wondering if many people here have the PC version of the game and would be interested in some Achievement Trading? If we can get enough people (8) together for the beat 7 people achievement, I'm sure we can do the others with those people as well.

Anybody who would be interested? If this is in the wrong forum mods please move it to the appropriate one - Games for Windows Live is a bit of a grey area =-P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I won my fifth race, the achievement popped up, in the GfWL LIVE overlay it said "unlocked on 18.02.2009", but it didn't register on the LIVE servers. Today when I signed in to LIVE it still said it's unlocked in the LIVE overlay, but after I went into the multiplayer menu it magically disappeared and now it's says it's still locked. Of course winning more races doesn't unlock it again, I won three more today. Simply wonderful.

EDIT.

Looool, it unlocked again together with The Full Set, and now it show at xbox.com. Sick.

Edited by Harry Lloyd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i have the pc version, but am curious, can we not connect to xbox users? i can play with xbox users on other games? well if we can't how many people here want to boost the pc version? i need at least 1 person, gamertag - irish millitant, msg me and we can try to boost some of these, then if we can get 8 people together, we could do rush hour, the only really hard achievement in this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just add your name to the list and when we get 8 ppl we'll set a time for the boosting session

1.ZeroSkat

2.ToRN4Do0fSouLz

3.Panda360x

4.dexguru

5.Gyllen Drage

Am well up for getting these, just bought the game on the steam sale and loved the first one.

Any time is fine for me, just message me.