Anybody not have their retroactive achievements unlock?

madmankevin

The new winter dlc, nothing unlocked for me. I played about 8,000 hands legit. I got a straight flush on the game's first day of release, and all the other hands after. I don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet I got 10 winning 4 of a kind hands as well.

Nothing unlocked for me.

Anybody else have this happen? Did you do anything to get the game to register and unlock these? For the record, I knew of this game not working right with achievements showing so I didn't play it until tomorrow when it was "fixed". Looks like I should have played it when it wasn't working right. :/

If the new achievements are anything like the 2500 Heat hands one, then they are probably only partially retroactive and not back to release day. I have over 20,000 hands played and 10,000+ hands won and did not get the 10 4-of-a-kinds achievement yet.

I am pretty sure that you must win a showdown with the required hands for both achievements, since the 10 Full Houses only unlocked when you won a showdown, not have everyone fold.

If the new achievements are anything like the 2500 Heat hands one, then they are probably only partially retroactive and not back to release day. I have over 20,000 hands played and 10,000+ hands won and did not get the 10 4-of-a-kinds achievement yet.

I am pretty sure that you must win a showdown with the required hands for both achievements, since the 10 Full Houses only unlocked when you won a showdown, not have everyone fold.

Considering it says WIN 10 hands with four of a kind, I think that would be a fair assessment. I'm at 16,500 hands played and 7,000 hands won.... Still no four of a kind.....

Considering it says WIN 10 hands with four of a kind, I think that would be a fair assessment. I'm at 16,500 hands played and 7,000 hands won.... Still no four of a kind.....

I'm comparing the 'hands played to 4-of-a-kind ratio' to my stats in Texas Hold'Em which shows how many of each hand you've had. In that game, I am up to around 15,000 hands played (about 4000 wins) and yet I have 27 4-of-a-kinds there.

In Full House Poker, great hands seem to occur with unusual frequency. I get a crazy amount of full houses and flushes in one sitting.

I seriously wish FHP had the stat tracking of Texas Hold'Em as it would make these achievements far less frustrating since you'd know how close you were.

I'm comparing the 'hands played to 4-of-a-kind ratio' to my stats in Texas Hold'Em which shows how many of each hand you've had. In that game, I am up to around 15,000 hands played (about 4000 wins) and yet I have 27 4-of-a-kinds there.

In Full House Poker, great hands seem to occur with unusual frequency. I get a crazy amount of full houses and flushes in one sitting.

I seriously wish FHP had the stat tracking of Texas Hold'Em as it would make these achievements far less frustrating since you'd know how close you were.

yeah, this game is crazy. best available poker game on xbox and they dont have a stat tracker? ive been playing out hands against the suggested 6 ai and i havent gotten a four of a kind in over 500 hands... yet ive managed to get a straight flush. the only plus side to these dlc packs is they are free. i cant even imagine how annoying this would be if they were charging for all this nonsense and not updating their game. enough with the stupid fucking famestar and add the stat tracking.

@gunstar have you tried recovering your tag? the win all hands achievement popped upon loading the game for me when i started the dlc, so not sure if there would be a point for me recovering my tag. just seems weird that people with way less hands have this achievement already. im now passed 17,000 hands......

Edited by deathchant

^^^Yes, I've recovered my gamertag because I won 2 winter DLC achievements before they went live. The all-hands one popped up right away both times, so I got that one retroactively.

The odds of four-of-a-kind are roughly 1-in-4000 from what I've read, so one would assume it might take you 40,000 hands to get 10 of them. With Texas Hold'Em's stat tracker I am getting one on average of 550 hands. I swear I've seen at least 10 of them on FHP, but maybe some weren't showdown wins so they never counted. Still, I've seen many people who have the four-of-a-kind achivement but NOT the 10,000 hands played one.

Finally got the four of a kinds achievement. Almost 21,000 hands. Didn't pop after getting the last four of a kind. Was turbo boosting hands all day with a friend, took a break to download virtua fighter 5, reloaded fhp to continue turbo boost and it popped at loading screen. Fuck this game and its stupid dlc. Fuck the glitchy achievements. And fuck its lack of stat tracking. Good luck to all the grinders. For all the people that seem to think playing with 6 or 10 ai helps the frequency of receiving better hands, you are just getting lucky and it coincidental. I played over 1,000 hands with 6 or 10 ai and got zero four of a kinds.

Finally got the four of a kinds achievement. Almost 21,000 hands. Didn't pop after getting the last four of a kind. Was turbo boosting hands all day with a friend, took a break to download virtua fighter 5, reloaded fhp to continue turbo boost and it popped at loading screen. Fuck this game and its stupid dlc. Fuck the glitchy achievements. And fuck its lack of stat tracking. Good luck to all the grinders. For all the people that seem to think playing with 6 or 10 ai helps the frequency of receiving better hands, you are just getting lucky and it coincidental. I played over 1,000 hands with 6 or 10 ai and got zero four of a kinds.

I got the 4 of a kind achievement the other night just booting up the game as well. It told me to redownload Heat and I backed out to the menu and tried again and it loaded find and the achievement popped.

PS: Heat is tonight because tomorrow is new years.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know why everyone hates this game so much, yes its glitchy and the new achievements take some grinding, but if you like playing poker, what sucks about that? the dlcs are not hard, just time consuming. the lack of stats is disappointing but the dlc is free and you can stop playing the game anytime you want, there is no reason why you have to get 100% in this game. on a side note from my ranting about other people ranting, i do wish i could do the rubberbanding trick in this game like in texas hold'em!)