Can't find Duncan Little?

nicidee

Hi, I am in Seq. 6 trying to liberate N. Boston and I cannot find Duncan Little. Apparently this is very glitchy as I have read about many people having problems with Liberation missions not appearing (I also have that problem too), and a few that couldn't find the guy at all. When I view the map it says that the district is "Disputed" and the contact is Duncan Little, but it doesn't say "recruited" like it does for Stephane.

I have done all visible missions, how do I "recruit" him?

Thanks...

Hi, I am in Seq. 6 trying to liberate N. Boston and I cannot find Duncan Little. Apparently this is very glitchy as I have read about many people having problems with Liberation missions not appearing (I also have that problem too), and a few that couldn't find the guy at all. When I view the map it says that the district is "Disputed" and the contact is Duncan Little, but it doesn't say "recruited" like it does for Stephane.

I have done all visible missions, how do I "recruit" him?

Thanks...

Odds are, you are missing one or two of the little side-mission things. those don't all show, so you have to wander around and find the red squares that don't have icons. get close and they should pop with what type they are. Check your logbook to see if you are missing anything.

Yeah I was missing the last one. Upon suggestion of someone who had posted on another thread, I tried searching the area southwest of the northern-most Harbormaster, and that is where I found the last mission.

Although when I first encountered the area there was just a guy in stockades - no guards & no restricted area so it wouldn't allow me to interact w/him. But once I got a certain distance away, it registered on my map as a Liberation mission so I just went back & killed the thugs & freed him. Then that opened up the final mission to recruit Duncan Little.

Hope this helps anyone that is having the same problem.

• 1 month later...
Yeah I was missing the last one. Upon suggestion of someone who had posted on another thread, I tried searching the area southwest of the northern-most Harbormaster, and that is where I found the last mission.

Although when I first encountered the area there was just a guy in stockades - no guards & no restricted area so it wouldn't allow me to interact w/him. But once I got a certain distance away, it registered on my map as a Liberation mission so I just went back & killed the thugs & freed him. Then that opened up the final mission to recruit Duncan Little.

Hope this helps anyone that is having the same problem.

Exact same problem for me mate

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Well I’m stuck here. I’ve uncovered all of North Boston and still can’t complete this Liberation Zone. I’m currently sitting at 85% dispute and the only guy i found was still at the stockade by the northern naval port. Ive tried exiting the animus and going back in, doing main missions, naval missions and going to both the homestead and frontier and back and still can’t talk to the district contact, Duncan Little. What am i missing?

8 hours ago, xBloodMaster0117 said:

Well I’m stuck here. I’ve uncovered all of North Boston and still can’t complete this Liberation Zone. I’m currently sitting at 85% dispute and the only guy i found was still at the stockade by the northern naval port. Ive tried exiting the animus and going back in, doing main missions, naval missions and going to both the homestead and frontier and back and still can’t talk to the district contact, Duncan Little. What am i missing?

Is there actually a mission icon available for him or are you stuck running around trying to find him manually? Sorry, not 100% familiar with what you're experiencing so I'm just trying to understand better so I can try to help.